You are mine

“Ginger wake up now! Ginger WAKE UP!” said my annoying voice recorded alarm clock. I sat up and turned it off. “Ugh…another day of school,” I said just to myself. I don’t have any parents; I am just an orphaned werewolf teenager, who just happens to live in an abandoned pack house—nothing weird.

I don’t remember my parents at all. They died when I was two. But I do remember memories of my childhood, which wasn’t that appealing. I hate talking about it so don’t mention it. I just turned seventeen years old. I am in twelfth grade, school is ending in April. I might be only seventeen but I am not a curve less chick. I have a size C32 boobs; long, thick, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin. I guess one of my parents were White, because I have some red hairs.

Don’t get me wrong, I am pretty, though, (not conceited) ‘cause everywhere I go, boys do either do the following: 1. Stare like the fools they are. 2. Become speechless when they’re talking to yours truly. 3. Try to act like they aren’t following me when I go pee. 4. Whisper about how they are gonna ram their goods into me (but failed). I got up, took a shower, put my hair in a ponytail, and I got dressed in my fav siknnie jeans that are my fav color blue with my wight tanktop and my black converse.

 As I headed out the door I smelled something. It was strange, yet super spicy, hot, and sweet at the same time. It smelled like orange spice mixed with cinnamon. I’m a spice werewolf if you’re wondering. I looked around to see if there was an intruder. I saw no one. My school is a mile away, so I don’t mind walking. I actually like walking. It was actually peaceful; it calmed the wolf inside of me. My wolf form had brown fur with streaks of white and grey eyes. My wolf form was aggressive and dangerous, but that is how we all are. After five minutes of walking, a wolf appeared in front of me. The wolf stopped and stared at me, scratching the ground, which marked his territory and I am now his mate. Puh-lease… I looked at the brown furry wolf with grey eyes once over then ignored him and kept walking. I suddenly felt large arms around me. ‘Oh please tell me this guy isn’t naked.’I hoped to myself silently. I turned around and saw this guy who wanted to be my mate. But let me tell you, he was the sexiest guy I had ever seen. He was tall, about 6’4 compared to my 5’3 height. He had hazel eyes that made you want to blend in the earth, black hair in a style of spikes, and….good Lord! This niqqa had a six pack!“Wow you…I have to say, when we are mates don’t expect us to step in our bed sugar,” the guy said cockily. Oh my goodness. I had only known this guy for what, two minutes and I already know that he was a arrogant, cocky, ego maniac. I payed no attention to the fact that he was naked. I was extremely pissed off at the fact that this guy just randomly appeared and said ‘oh let’s just be mates.’ I stood there in shock and anger, than I walked off and left the little idiot alone. I was almost at school and of course, the dickhead pinned me against the ground. “Get the hell off of me!” I yelled. Blake Lynchlon smirked and I laughed. “Why should I, so you could run away?” he asked. I was going to answer him when he kissed me and I kissed him back. Oh no, what am I doing. I thought. “Now, if only we could get this tank top off,” Blake said. Oh hell no, this moron is supposed to be my mate. He was still trying to remove my tank top. I slapped him in the face and scratched his back.“What’s wrong babe?” Blake said teasingly. “Look, I’m not ready to be tied down and used to make babies,” I said firmly. Blake looked at me, then laughed. I got up and continues to walk into the schoolyard. I was caredul not to make the same mistake twice. I looked to check if the ego monster was behind me…