Anniversary night

It was our anniversary and we were out at dinner, you looked so beautiful, your tight red dress accentuating every one of your perfect curves. I pay the bill, and lead you out the door, slapping your ass in the process. You squeal, but give me a look in order to show me what you want. I drive us home, and as soon as we walk in I slam you up against the wall; I can't hold on any more. You grab onto my collar, pulling me into a heated kiss; I bite your lower lip, causing a soft moan to escape your mouth.

I carry you into our bedroom and rip off your dress, you unbuckle my belt, pull down my trousers and take off my shirt. "I'm yours" you say, taking me over the edge and I push you onto the bed. You lie down, and as I spread your legs I see your soaked underwear and I feel my cock harden even more through my boxers.

I remove your underwear, and see how wet you are, practically dripping in anticipation for the night ahead. I slowly insert one finger, and I hear you let out a large moan as your body reacts to my digit. I start pumping it faster and faster, getting your tight pussy wet enough and then I insert another 2, now 3 fingers going in and out of your dripping wet cunt. Your body is writhing in pleasure, moans and expletives rolling off your tongue; I love the effect I have on you. "I'm close" you say, and in response I rub my thumb on your clit as my 3 other fingers pump faster and faster: you scream in pleasure as you squirt all over my fingers.

As I take my fingers out of your dripping wet pussy, I kneel up in front of you with my big hard cock resting on it. I start teasing you by rubbing the head against your pussy, slowly teasing it more by putting a bit more in with every stroke; whilst I'm doing this I start playing with your clit using my thumb. Eventually you just say, "put it in", so I do but slowly and not all in straight away, just a little, and I start moving back and forth very slowly making you moan a little. I start getting faster, putting more of my cock inside of you, you're moaning loudly with sheer pleasure, but then I just stop and don't move. I haven't cum yet, but I just want to play with you. I start again nice and slowly, getting faster and faster but I don't stop, I put all my cock into your tight wet pussy, making you moan even louder, and at last you cum all over my cock. We keep going for a little while longer, both loving the noise of skin on skin and moans filling the room. We carry on for a bit and you cum for a second time and now I'm very close.

As I begin to feel like cumming, I take my cock out of you and ejaculate all over your pussy, covering it. I lay next you, we're both tired and exhausted from the pleasure we had just experienced. But then you turn to me, saying, "ready for round 2?", and you climb on top of me, and, well the rest speaks for itself...