Mrs Byrd's class; 11:55

Ethan makes his way down the crowded halls towards Ms. Byrd's class with only one thing on his mind: Jayden. It makes him mad that they weren't put in the same class this year and they basically only ever get to see each other at lunch and recess, but there's nothing he can do about it.

We walks through the door and picks up the laminated sheet Ms. Byrd had laid out and carries his stuff to his seat at the front of the room, which he had been assigned, reluctantly pulling out his Bellringer.

He sits and watches as students slowly fill the room. Thomas walks by, then Hunter (whom we all know is having a "secret" relationship with Caleb, but that's another story for another time), then Aislynn and Sarah walk in followed by Willow and Abigail and then the room is full. But it feels empty without Jayden by his side. 

The time in spent in History drug on, 45 minutes feeling like hours, waiting for the glorious sound of the dismissal Bell and he is released to go to lunch. To go to Jayden.

"Okay, guys, it looks like it is just about time for lunch so you all may go. Have a good lunch and I'll see you back after recess."

Ethan practically runs out the door and down the hall to his locker then slipping into the cafeteria, one of the first kids to enter, and sits at his usual seat at the end of the front table.

(Kms omg)