Rain, rain, go away

Walking down the road you can smell the rain coming so you walk around to check out the new neighborhood ( you had just moved) you feel one small cold drop land on your cheek but that's it. Out of no where you feel eyes watching you, they look as if they were filled with greed, you jump as these purple diamonds watch as you walk near the light of a lamppost. You decide it's just a cat or something and brush off the feeling while continuing to walk not daring to look up again, another cold drop lands on your shoulder then another and another soon it begins to rain, not hard but softly and not to loud to the point where you now hear footsteps and your mind flashes with the image of the purple eyes. You try to steady your breath but to no avail, you walk a little faster than before and put your hood on. Looking at the ground you don't see the man in front of you and accidentally run into him, this stranger was different though, instead of just nodding his head and continuing to walk, he gripped your arm firmly not daring to let go, his cold touch made you shiver. "sorry." You say quickly trying to be polite since you had just moved here and didn't know anyone. He looks at you and as you make eye contact you feel the color drain from your face, he grins and grabs your left arm shoving you against the wall, the movement was so quick that you didn't have time to react, you feel your heart beating out of your chest. Strangely you hear a low growl come from this man in front of you as he leans in closer right next you ear, his breathing is heavy " what's you name?" He says in a deep calm yet excited voice. You blush as one of his hands travels to your back pulling you closer to his body, " Y/N..." you say as he pulls you closer. He grins, picks you up carefully, you sit still not know what this man is planing to do to you. You feel yourself tense up and as if he could sense this he puts you down and asks " have you ever had a boyfriend?" You shake your head and answer " no."  " ever had a first kiss?" He questions, you shake your head in response. His eyes widen and he grabs your wrist, he opens his mouth to say something but hesitates and closes it again " what do you want?" You say, your voice shaking. He smirks and grabs your waist with both hands, " I want everything this world has to offer." You blush and take a step back but he only gets closer to you by the minute. Keeping his hands on your waist he leans in close once more and starts biting you, you feel his sharp teeth softly dig into your neck, you try your best to contain yourself but a small moan escapes from your lips, he stops and looks up " oh so you like that huh?" He asks and grins. He continues and you blush as you think to yourself " SHIT now he knows one of my weaknesses!" He starts working his way up you neck and now at your jaw line but he didn't stop there, he made his way to you lips.