We went downstairs toward the living room to head out, in the living room we see T.J sitting on the couch. Destiny, a little girl we rescued a year ago then adopted, was on his lap while he read a story to her.

"That's it, Spiderman. You're going to taste my wrath." He said, flipping through a page of his comic then looking up at us. "Oh, hey guys! Whoa, you two are looking hella rad." said he with wide, impressed eyes.

I look down at him with a smirk. "Why, thank you, T.J."

Callous nodded as a thanks. "So, turnin' our daughter into a comic book nerd, ey?" he said through his crooked southern smile.

T.J nodded proudly then looked over at Destiny, who was waiting eagerly for the story to continue. "More, unkee!" she demanded.

I giggled. "What a strange nickname for you."

T.J nodded with a shrug. "Yeah, she got it from the way I sneeze. You know how I do." He began faking his own sneeze. "Unkee! Unkee!"

Callous and I laughed a bit but then I get a strange thought. "It sort of reminds me of how I used to say uncle when I was young." I walked closer to him, kneeled down and took his hand. "T.J, in the year we've known each other, you've become like a brother to me. Would you proudly take on the role of Destiny's uncle?"

T.J took my hand and held it tightly as he let out a gutteral whimper then turned around. "Excuse me, just.. yeah.. give me a second." He softly wept in his arm, sniffed hard then looked at me with watery eyes. "Sure.." He squeaked.

I touched his cheek, his red goatee covering most of his chin was covered by my palm. "Have fun tonight.." he said, wiping his blue eyes with his knuckles.

Getting up I turned to Callous who was softly smiling. "You'd make an darn good uncle, T.J."

"Oh God!" T.J turned and wept again, sounding like a child who just got the best christmas present he ever gotten.

I smirked at Callous then. "You never complimented T.J before. Nice.."

"You..t.t.t.t.two go before I.I.I.I.I start.," Just then, Destiny got up and squished his cheeks. "Don't cry, Unkee." He wept harder. "My spleen is cramping! This is b.b.beautifuuuul!"

I wrinkled my face then turned to leave. "Is it possible to cry so hard that your spleen cramps?"

Callous chuckled before opening the passanger door of his dodge ram. "Guess so." He replied as he watched me climb the side stair and settling on the seat.

We drove two hours to Denver where the wedding was happening, the whole ride was filled with talk of marriage and making wedding plans of our own.

I was glad we were talking about our own plans, it helped me not think about how nervous I would be at Josiah and Lynette's wedding.

I sighed...

Finally, we drive up to a large catholic church adorned in wedding decoration. It was very beautiful, historic looking, very old style latin design, the stain glasses were of a floral design and the outside was aggrendized with lillies, blue ribbon and baby's breath along with white and baby blue balloons. I closed my eyes as I had a flash back of the day me and my girls crashed Bobby's wedding.

"You're not going to drink all of those drinks, are you?" Was the first thing Josiah said to me.

I recall the feeling of excitement, innocence, shyness I felt when I saw his beautiful smile for the first time, hearing his laughter and feeling him close to me when we danced our first dance.

"I wanna be with you, for the rest of my life.." I softly sing as I open my eyes and look around. Close by was a familiar GMC Judge parked near the entrance, and beside it was a van with a giant "Graphique" written on it.

"Well, looks like the whole gang is here." Said Callous as he put his truck in park and shut it off.

I took a deep breath and we both exited the truck. I had a little trouble keeping my long dress from dragging the ground, so I had Callous help me keep it up while I climb out of the truck.

"Thanks, baby." I said, looking up at him.

He leaned down and kissed my lips as a sort of 'you're welcome'. That's one thing about my husband-to-be. He never says much.. but when he does it's always serious talk.

I giggled then smiled against his lips.

I took his arm and we entered the lavish church, white and blue flowers adorned each side of the aisle. And then there was a lot of gamer themed stuff. The wedding cake was Undertale themed, and the rest of the place was decorated with gamer controllers and the dining table had plastic mock consoles.

"I guess I should meet the other girls in the dressing room." I said before a hand grabbed and turned me.

"Whud up, Gus!" River said, giving me the peace sign with her hand with the two missing digits. She wore a dark green gown, her bang pinned up with a dragonfly hairclip. She looked so feminine and different, but beautiful all the same.

I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. "Shawn.." I whispered, more than happy to see her.

When we broke the hug, she looked at me, her eyes softning and her smile fading. "You alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.."

Dawn came walking toward us, holding onto to her husband's arm. The guy's greeted each other with hand shakes and I hugged Dawn, greeting her warmly.

"Wow, you two look amazing." I complimented as I eyed them both.

"But who's prettier?" Asked Dawn with a playful tone.

I rolled my eyes and poked her. "Enough of that."

Dawn wore a plum purple gown that hugged her curves beautifully, white flowers adorned her hair along with a diamond hairpiece that was in the shape of a butterfly. The same one I gave her when we were younger.

"Hey Paul." I winked.

He smirked at me then nodded. "You're looking less like a heavy metal druggy tonight, Diamond." He said, lifting a brow as he studied me.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I replied, flipping him off then.

He laughed then he and Cal started making their way toward the beers that sat on a table in another room.