Alice in Nightmareland

Prologue

It was a foggy night where in the distance a brook was bubbling and frogs were croaking.Beyond the brook was a castle.Then a spatter was heard across the silent air. "Quick you fools you must not let him escape!If he does he will try and find Alice!"As that echoed throughout the courtyard a young man in a suit with black and red plaid stripes and a tall hat was running into the maze of hearts.I have to get out of here and find Alice before she chops off my head! He was running as fast he could but a soldiers in red armor were chasing after him. "You will not get away from us you madman!"Yelled one of the guards.The young man was twisting and turning in the maze but it was no use he was leaving a blood trail from his current wound so no matter where he went they would find him.Just then he had reached a dead end.He knew he was done for.Then the guards had began piling up in his only way out of the maze.Then a tall lady clad in a red crown and dress dotted with spades and clubs appeared out of the center of the guards."Well it seems you have nowhere else to run and now you will die." The guards began walking slowly towards the young man."Please let me live I promise I wont run away ever again I swear your queenliness!" "Don't bother your fate was sealed when you escaped that cell so take your fate like the madman you are." As she said that she motioned a guard to the young man and he held up his axe. "Nooooooooooo!"And blood was spattered across the maze.The guards and queen left the lifeless body behind to rot when two men peeked out from the hedge and saw the body."My good god i can't believe she chopped him up like that!" The white haired man said in a british accent. "No worry Mr. Hare,The Hatter will not die such an dishonorable death.He will be revived." As he said that they began gathering the bloody pieces and left the maze.