Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. SNAP! Andrea awoke to the sound of something large approaching her. She didn't know when she had fallen asleep, but her neck was sore enough to tell her that she had been asleep for quite some time. I guess I already left pack grounds, she thought, why else would they have left me alone? CRUNCH. The sound was even closer now and brought Andrea back to the situation that was currently happening. She scrambled to her feet, facing the way she last heard the sounds. She felt scared and her emotions were in a turmoil. She wanted to shift, no, not her but something inside of her wanted her to shift into her wolf. This thing inside of her didn't enjoy the feeling of hopelessness and not knowing what to expect, so it was urging her to change, to be able to protect herself somehow. Andrea fought the urge tooth and nail, and when she was sure that she had whatever it was under control, she took a breath. She then looked around to try and find a weapon to defend herself with and spotted a couple of rather pointed rocks next to her luggage. The urge was right in one way, she didn't want to be defenseless in an unknown area. She grabbed the rocks and took aim towards the movement of the leaves and bushes, ready to fire if necessary. 

As soon as a hand emerged from the shrubbery, Andrea screamed, losing what little courage she had, and threw all of her rocks towards the general area of the person. She was so frightened, she could feel her pores start to sprout hair and her teeth begin to elongate. Loud thumps and even louder groans were heard, giving Andrea a chance to collect her composure and undo her transformation, as a body soon followed the hand that had disappeared upon contact with the rocks. By the looks of it, the hand had belonged to a man, no, a boy, he looked to be about her age, if not slightly older, and had dirty blonde hair covering his head. Examining him closer, Andrea saw that he had a beautiful shade of green in his eyes, which were filled with caution and a bit of anger. 

"What the heck!" He yelled at her, quite exasperated with the circumstance. He had awoken early and had felt the urge to scout the perimeter in case of wolves. Seeing that it was still too early to do much else, he followed his instincts, taking a few 'toys' for safety. He had heard a few sniffles coming from an area, and when he went to investigate this, he was pummeled with rocks, leaving bruises where it had made contact with his skin. He emerged through the shrubs that hid the figure, and clenched onto the silver knife that was in his pocket, just to see a girl with her luggage staring back at him. 

Andrea looked at her feet sheepishly, and mumbled an apology. "Sorry about that... Just surprised me." She looked up at him and saw him studying her, watching her movements, and saw his nostrils flare slightly, as if he was smelling her. She took a deep sniff of him and didn't smell a hint of Lycan blood in his system. She simply inched towards her luggage, thinking about making a mad dash out of there.

He sniffed the air once again, she smelled quite potently of werewolf, but she had yet to change. Whenever a werewolf, from his experience anyway, felt threatened or worried they would immediately shift so to better protect themselves. Maybe this one hung around a lot of wolves, he thought to himself, she looks the same as any other human. He mused slightly about the little differences between a werewolf's human form and an actual human. A werewolf's pupils were slightly larger that that of a humans, and their features were more defined and muscular. Their nails were slightly  curved at the top and sharper than a normal persons. Most of the differences were subtle, so unless you knew what to look for, you couldn't tell the difference between a human and a werewolf. 

He noticed her inching towards her luggage, her eyes glancing back at him every so often. She's trying to make a run for it, how cute. He shortened the distance between them and grabbed her wrist, just before her fingers made contact with the bag. 

"So little runaway, where are you going?" He asked her condescendingly, enjoying the annoyance that shined brightly in her charcoal eyes.

"Not that it's any of your concern, but I have to go." Andrea stated, annoyance lacing her voice and giving the man before her a pointed look, hoping he'd get the message. He simply chuckled at her display and tightened her grip to further annoy her. 

"That won't do. I cant have a little runaway wandering the forests now, can I? Don't you know that there are monsters in the forest that'll eat you if they get a chance." He told her in a tone that one would speak to a child with.

"I think I can handle myself just fine, thank you very much! Now if you'll just, let, go..." She retorted back, not in the mood to play his little games, and trying to loosen the grip he had on her.

"Ah, ah, ah! No you don't, I think it'd be best if I don't leave you alone. Can't have you getting eaten by wolves now." He said, watching her expression at the last part he said. He wanted to know if she had any connections with wolves, see if she knew anything that would help them.

Andrea's eyes slightly widened at the last part, but tried to play it off by laughing, causing the man to slightly raise one of his eyebrows.

"Don't be ridiculous! I'll be fine, so you can just go on your merry way now and let's hope to never see each other again." She rushed out, trying her best to leave the man before he finds out she was a werewolf. Not that anyone would know, she'd just turned so she wouldn't show any of the normal traits a Lycan would in their human forms. 

She saw him slightly shake his head and without a single word picked her up bridal style, luggage still in hand, and walked into the direction he came from, ignoring the yells and punches she aimed at him. He simply smirked at her attempts, though he did flinch slightly whenever she hit him in the same spot. What is he doing? Was her last thought before they stepped out of the forest and onto civilization.