Chapter 2

Dream ville Highschool California  was one of the best school so far it was not up to 10miles away from our home,that's where we did our junior high and because of our love for the school we didn't want to be changed or separated.

"OK young ladies here we are",my dad said looking at us from behind.

I was about to open my side door before you said

"Daddy please can I go with you,I promise I will behave",you begged holding your hand in such a pleading manner.
"You've got to be kidding",I mumbled to myself.
"Looks like somebody is scared of going to school",mum said applying more lipstick to her lips
"

"Not today honey,now get going.I don't have time for this",dad responded after quite a while.

After gathering our bagpack,we were to about bid our goodbyes.

"Stay safe my butter cup",mum said adjusting your collar to the right position.
"How can I be your buttercup if I don't go with any of you",you said squeezing your face in a babyrish manner.
"how about a peg and you two would run along", mum said leaving an unforgettable smile across her lips.

We both leaned forward and applied the kisses then waving off to dad,blowing us a kiss which got us all amused.
"Charlie,"mum called me as we were leaving with our amusement face
"Yes mum",
"Don't forget to look after your sister,if anything happen you let us know,you're with her drug right",she sounded serious this time
"Yeah"
"That's good,I love you for that",she said placing a gentle kiss on my forehead."no go on before you miss your 1st period"

"Let me guess the usual, am I right",you said
"Yup",

We entered the school and straight to the admin office to get our timetable as the rule of the school.

"Good morning Mr benson,"we both said in unison.
Mr Benson a stunted elderly man with bald hair, staff of the school and most likely our father's close friend.
"Oh morning the two girls who denied to call themselves twin,"he asked with the usual smile that we both found funny
"That's because we are never twin",
"Sir our timetable we are late",I cut in.
"Ah yes,"opening his drawer and brought out 2 timetable,"I kept them as I promised your dad".
"Thank you sir", collecting the timetable from him
"Seems like Lydia dear you'll be having language class and you know miss Bianca don't take late coming as an excuse".he said letting out a wink on his face.
"Thank you sir,"I said before we headed for the door.
"You're most welcone ,have a nice day in your new class",he finally said

"I wonder why our parent can't be like others,"you asked still focusing on the timetable
"What do you mean"
"Why can't they get us the necessary things before resumption than for us to always be meeting up with that man"
"It still doesn't change a thing Lydia,
"Whatever."rolling your eyes,"and here comes maria,I will see you later charlie I can't stand that girl really"
"Just don't forget once its break time we will meet at the canteen for your med",I said before you left.
"I hope its not because of me,she left,"
Maria my one and only true friend.
"Of course not,she's just late that's all"
"Anyway,let's hurry for biology or we ll be late.
"Yeah you're right,"

We took our seat and unpacking our back just then he showed up

"Hello maria,Charlie,"James a cute lovely boy ,intelligent but also funny which always gets his attention from girls because of his charm walked up to us.
"Hello James how are you. "
"To be honest with you I never thought you'd come back"
"Because you thought I'd let you win the best student so far"
"I was just asking,don't try to be so rude",
"Now am rude?"
He let out a light chuckle
"I always like you being so challenging,anyway am just happy we are back again,I'll see you later"

"Could you imagine that boy "in between a scoff I asked maria who wasn't even paying attention to our conversations
"Will you tell me you are not falling for him already like other girls"maria said now focuzing her beautiful black eyes on me
"Don't be ridiculous I can't fall for someone like that"
"Then how come your sister is totally falling for him",she was really serious this time

Just then a tall Indian man entered,our new biology teacher entered.
"Good morning class,my name is Mr Arjun,sorry for keeping you kids waiting so long'
"He looks quite good for biology",maria said
I nodded in agreement
We started class and I could remember just once I looked at James two seat opposite from mine.

After class we finally went to the canteen,I hurriedly went there waiting for you,to my greatest surprise you were not there.
"Charlie eat up and stop acting like you misplaced something"maria asked
" but you know I can't"
"Why do you even care for your sister like this,I mean she's the one that's suppose to take care of you,she's the eldest for crying out loud".
"I will be right back",I said finally standing up from the bench and headed to the hallway.
I met Juliana on my way,who I supposed would be in the same class with you
"Excuse me Juliana,do you happen to know where Lydia is"
"Yeah she's still in the class,I don't think she's feeling too well and she don't feel like going out maybe she's sick or something"
"Sick?",my eye widen at the sound of that, I hurriedly dashed off  to your class.