Ally POV

"Did you pack all your stuff honey", my mom asked struggling to carry her boxes. I nodded slowly.

   "Hey mom, let me help you with that," I offered reaching my hand out. I grabbed the box almost stumbling forward but regaining my balance. My room smelled of wet paint and fresh wood. My room was completely empty carrying no trace of me being there. I brushed my long black hair out of my face and proceeded to make way into the moving truck. I could see people waving off goodbye and fading away as the moving truck made its way to Rickword county. 

3 Hours later

I woke up with a stiff back as the moving truck made way towards a small white house only slightly bigger than my old one. I slowly opened the car door and smelled the grossest scent I have ever smelled in my life. It smelled like wet dog, and rotten corpses. I covered my nose and looked over to my mom who was unloading the moving truck. All the boxes were in the parking lot now. I picked up the boxes and went inside the house. It was cold and smelled of smoke. I went upstairs and opened a door that leaded to a small room which I was assuming was my room. I unloaded most of the boxes and laid on the floor. I did not have my bed yet and my mom was downstairs with the air mattress. I saw a small window and crept toward it. When I looked, I saw a small house that right next to mine. I saw two big green eyes looking at me and saw the most beautiful creature in the world. It was a well built boy with light brown hair. He had no shirt on and all I saw was his abs. He was still staring at me .

"HI,"  I yelled. He just rolled his eyes and closed the blinds on his window stopping me from looking at his beautiful body. I turned away annoyed. Screw him anyway. I was being nice. God what is wrong with people.