Chapter 1:There's No Way I'm Engaged!

-Kousaka's residence-

"What!?" Kyousuke screamed at the top of his lungs when he heard his parents's news for him.

"Shut up will'ya!" His sister glared at him with annoyed face.

Kyousuke just ignored her glare and asked his parents again. "What do you mean, I'm engaged?" He could't believed what his parents had said.

His mother sighed while his father just stared at him with his neutral looking face. "Kyousuke, calm down and sit on your chair like a man." His father said to him while drinking his sake.

Kyousuke sit down on his chair. "Why I am engaged to your best friend's daughter?"

"At that time, all of us thought to getting both of you to marry in order for us to stay best friend forever.And who knows? You might like their daughter." His mother said, convincing their son.

"What if I don't like her?" Kyousuke said as he crossed his hand and pouted.He really, really don't want to get married.He's still young and wanted to feel his youth.

"Don't worry, Kyousuke.You will like her because I have seen her before.She's cute,pretty,diligent,innocent, plus she is a part-time fashion model and a middle school student."

He schoked at his mother's statement.He's gonna marry a middle schooler, a girl who is younger than him.'Are they crazy or what' he thought.

"Mom, are you crazy? Why do I need to marry a girl who is younger then me? And how could a middle schooler get married!?" He asked his parents.

"Kyousuke! Don't say the word 'crazy' in front of your mom!" His father stated while looking him dead in the eyes, his sister just laughed like a crazy woman.

"We've signed the contract and there is no way we can get out from the promise.Now, just accepted it like a mature man will'ya?" His father said still with his neutral face.

"Just cheer up, Kyousuke.You should be grateful that mom and dad did this arranged marriage for you.We that face of your, you can never get a girlfriend." His sister said with a smug.

"Now, now, Kirino.There's no need for you to be rude to your brother."

"O-okay, mom."

"Let me guess, there's no way that I could escape from this stupid marriage and I'm 100% gonna marry the girl.Am I right?" He sighed and lower his head in defeat.

"Yes, you are." His father said.

"You're gonna meet your fiancé Tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. On the new opened restaurant, so make sure to wear something decent, okay?" His mother gave him a smile.

"Okay, mom.Wait am I'm gonna meet her alone!?" He asked his parents, worried if he gonna meet his unknown future wife alone without his parents.

"Of course, not.We gonna be there and her parents too.Right, daisuki?" She said as she watched her husband nodded.

Kyousuke sighed.'This gonna be a pain in the ass.' He thought to himself.He really hated this damn marriage and wanted to cancel the stupid arrangement but all he can do is accept it.