Memories -2

( SEVEN AND SAERAN BACKGROUND YEZ XD )
( CONTINUING ON XD UR STILL MINAMI )

Next morning ~

*Alarm clock rings*
as soon as i heard the clock ring for the 5th time , i look at the time and somewhat turns out that im late for class again *sighs*
bad habits i mumbled to myself , i rushed myself to get ready yes yes education is important they say but its boring .

I rushed my into my clothes and i didnt even brushed my hair cuz it would take so much time or even tried fixing it .
" i wont even impress anyone anyways "
i said to myself nor i cant even impress myself I stared at myself in the mirror and soon i dozed off for a minute then i quickly fixed everything else i needed and rushed out the door , i ran out and quickly ran to school .

as soon as i ran towards the school i stumbled into someone that seems to know me from the past .
She stared and quickly looked back seems like she doesnt like me much *crosses arm*
i understand im very well shy and quiet thats how i see myself but to other people they see me as rude and a total opposite .

"i made it to school" i softly yelled
i quickly rushed into the classroom while after class i got scolded again .
" Ugh teachers dont understand" i said inside my head . After all that being scolded time i walked out the door and stumbled into the same girl i saw earlier .

She gave me a cold stare but i did not care what so ever . She looked young but im not the type to judge the looks i was always judging by the actions they make for me . Some people acted fake and like other people , after that like always i walked towards the school roof top and saw the Guy named Tatsuya if im correct ?

then i as soon as i closed the door he looked behind to and made eye contact with me i quickly looked away because im horrible with people .

After that he still called me Fallen petal , i got tired being called that but some how im attracted to the name but still i have no clue what the heck it means !

we hanged out till the next bell ranged and then i dozed off and some what i remember a memory that came into my head .
Tatsuya looked at me he has a worried look on his face so then he asked me this
" M-minami are you okay ?"
" Yes why ?" i questioned him
" Your crying " he replied
then as soon as he said that i grabbed my phone to see and i saw tears running down my face , i had no clue why im crying its all a mystery i felt no pain .

I wiped it off but then more kept running down my face again and again , he hugged me and didnt ask whats wrong i felt nothing , it felt like its the first time someone ever hugged me .

the bell ranged and he stopped hugging me trying to make me feel better and we both headed to class with no words to say to each other , i acted fine like nothing happen like the usual . Class started and everything around me just felt like a dream to me or like wonderland .
"Probably i fell asleep in class " i said to myself

everything was floating nobody was there except for me and this strange small girl that looked familiar and this strange boy as well
then thats when i noticed yeah im in a dream i did fell asleep .

The boy and girl looked about the same age they played in the garden , Parents were there and thats when i realized that , the strange girl was me when i was little and the strange boy was tatsuya .

( DREAM TIME XD )
all i heard was my name being called from the mother and the father was talking to tatsuya

i didnt hear much but sounded like they were going away for a while and went somewhere
thats when i realized ....

* books dropped noise*

" Minami dont sleep in my class "
"yes im sorry sensei " i responded

I dozed off again or shall i call it day dream?
will that memory give me a clue on what my nickname means ?

~ ♡