Bf and Gf

Elsa's POV

* 3 months later*

It's been three months since I came here I love it I really like Jack I think i'm in love with him I haven't been introduced to his friends yet. Every time they come over i'm either out or he went out with them when i go out I good to the woods because I feel homesick sometimes . Today is kind of weird Jack wasn't here when I woke up and he's still not home I wonder what he's doing. I got dressed in a matching pink and white stripped crop top and skirt and some while wedges . My ears and tail went perfectly with it I took a selfie on the phone Jack got for me . It's a I phone seven and I love it so much it's like my baby I can't go anywhere without it and i spend hours playing games on it. Hey maybe I should text Jack what he's doing .

Elsa~ Jack what are you doing why weren't you here when I woke up

Jack~ i'm at the store i'll be back soon so don't worry

Elsa~ k well see you later

Jack~ see you later

I put my phone on the table and I ate a peach I really like peaches it's my fav fruit I can't go a day without eating one . I think that's why Jack went to the store to get more but he's been gone awhile maybe he's getting a lot of stuff .

Jack's POV

I had woke up earlier than Elsa i'm in love with her I got dressed and went to the store because i'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend tonight at dinner. I haven't told the others about her yet because they will be all noisy and i didn't want to scare her off . Also I don't know how they will react to her being werewolf . So anyway I need to buy flowers, candles, steak , potatos, and other stuff she likes. Her favorite flowers are white and blue carnations so i'm gonna get her those and her favorite candle sent is peach . So I got some of those it took me awhile and while I was at the bakery to get her some chocolates she texted me what i was doing. I told her not to worry and i'll be back in a little bit now i'm driving home. I carried all the bags in and she ran to me and hugged me and then she asked if I had peaches and i said no and said I had something better . She was excited and i told her it was surprise and she went upstairs then i got a no subject message sent to me. It was a picture of her in her outfit today it was cute I put it as my screen saver. I started cooking the food I brought and while waiting I set up the table I have in my living room for we could be more comfortable I set up the candles and glasses and forks and stuff . I didn't light the candle first the after I set up everything in the living room the food was done. I put it on two plates and I set them on the table and I lit the candles and I pored her favorite flavor wine in the two glasses and grabbed the bouquet of flowers and went upstairs. The door to my room was closed I knocked and then she opened it andi had the bouquet behind my back.

Elsa: Jack your finally done doing whatever your doing downstairs I heard a lot of moving around

Jack: well i have a surprise for you

Elsa: what

Jack: * pulls flowers from behind his back* for you

Elsa: awwww Jack I love them

Jack: that's not all follow me downstairs close your eyes

She closed her eyes as I led her down the stairs when were about to enter the living room I toold her to open her eyes. When she did she gasped and smiled at me .

Elsa: Jack is all this for me

Jack: yes it is

Elsa: awwww this is the best your so sweet

Jack: shall we

Then we went to go sit on the couch since the food was on the table by the way the lights were off so the room was candle lit . We ate our food and drunk our drink when we were done I decided to tell her .

Elsa's POV

Me and Jack had just got done eating this amazing dinner he made for us he's so sweet one of the reason's why I love him. Then our eyes met and he looked me in the eye and so did I it was magical.

Jack: Elsa

Elsa: yes Jack

Jack: I love you

Elsa: I love you to

Jack: so will you be my girlfriend

Elsa: I would love to

Then we leaned in and I felt our lips brush together and we leaned in more and his lips were pressed against my and mine against his. I felt so warm and fuzzy inside and I felt heat go up to my cheeks. Then he kissed me harder and this lasted for about five minutes until we pulled apart out of breath. Then he pulled out something a heart shaped box and he gave it to me and I opened it, it was chocolates. I gave him a peck on the lips as a thx and I ate one then I put one on my lips and let the other half stick out and told Jack to share with me he put his mouth on the other half and we end it up kissing again and I loved it . Now it was about bed time so we cleaned up everything blew out the candles that smelled so good. Then went up to his room and went to bed snuggled up to each other I love him so much.

Elsa: thank you Jack

Jack: anything for you my love

He kissed my forehead and we went to sleep this is the best day ever .