Introduction

💋 WELCOME MY NAUGHTY READERS 💋

Naughty-Spice to The Devils Mistress (@TheDevilsMistress666).
I am not religious. I used to be known as Naughty-Spice but I changed it to The Devils Mistress. I like this name, it's more sexual for me. If you unfollow me because I changed my name then that's a real shame and I'm sorry you feel you had to do that but I like it.

What is this little book about?
This naughty little book will hold all my ideas of future stories, I published it so that people know what I will be publishing in the future.

Ideas.
If you have any suggestions for ideas then please comment away! Or if you feel more comfortable then please do private message me. Please also state whether you would like credit for the idea or not. I give credit where credit is due so if you don't want to be named then I will simply say that someone gave me said suggestion so that readers don't think I thought of it. If you do wish to suggest something please follow the following rules...

I don't write about:
• BXB (simply because I have no idea how having a penís feels and what the sensations would feel like. I get most of my inspiration from personal experience so I would fail at writing this kind of thing)
• Age gap more then 10+
• Eating or fingering asses (I can write about anal, I just can't get past the idea of having a finger up a butt). This also includes shoving objects up the ass unless it's a dildo.
• Beastiality
• Anything to do with sharing blood (unless it's a vampire story)
• Rape

If your idea has none of the above then I will definitely take note of it, unless you have introduced me to a new sexual fantasy and I can't get on board then I will add it to the list.

The Devils Mistress 💋