First Day

Audrey P.O.V
_____
" Rise and shine sleepyhead",aunt Hope said as she shook me. "Ughhh do I really have to go, can't you just home school me ." "You really think I have the IQ to home school you ", she laughed. "Come on school starts in 20." I dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom, I decided to put on light makeup and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I slipped on a pair of dark jeans and my lucky maroon Tee shirt, and headed out.
Audrey P.O.V
__________
As I walked up to the school, I was the center of attention. I could hear people asking who I was and where I came from, finally I found the office. " Name please dear", the lady at the desk asked. " Audrey, Audrey Waters", I told her. " Here you go my dear"' she said as she gave me my classes. As I walked out of the office and turned the corner I ran into someone. "Watch it", they said rudely. "I'm sorry", I said nervously. That's when he looked at me " Hey your the new girl, right", he said. " Um.. yea" I said. " I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you", he smirked. " I'm Audrey, and I have to go to class", I said brushing passed him. As I made my way down the hall he yelled " See you around babe." I began to blush but soon shrugged it off and made my way to class.

Second chapter idk comment what you think👍👍