Babysitter

I sat eating some cereal and glared at the table in front of me. My mother and father were out all weekend and had told me that as I was only 16 they had hired me a babysitter. I was so angry, they were just so horribly strict, and my boyfriend Dave was supposed to come over, and to be honest I was feeling really horny and needed him around.
I signed and spooned another spoonful of porridge oats into my mouth, wrapping my plump lips around the spoon and sucking the porridge onto my tongue.
Whilst I missed Dave, part of me was glad he wouldn't be here. He was sweet but he was so quick in the bedroom. It would start well, he would wrap his lips around mine and trail a string hand to my wet dripping womanhood, and his sturdy fingers would touch me and stroke me until I screamed with pleasure. Sometimes he would even use his mouth, trailing his tongue over my clit, making me cum hard and fast. But then I usually would straddle him and he'd mean and release himself inside of me in seconds. Id be left yearning for more, I needed a man with more.
The doorbell went and my mother clapped her hands with excitement.
"He's here, lets go honey."
I frowned, "he?"
"Your babysitter." My mother beamed. She kissed me on the cheek and walked out, my father trailing the luggage behind her to the front door.
I stood in our kitchen, nervously watching as she opened the front door with her false smile.
"Alex! So glad you could make it."
In front of her stood a gorgeous man, his hair dark and thick and a light stubble framing a razor sharp jaw line. His shoulders were broad and hips slim, his experienced hands shoved in the pockets of his lusciously tight jeans.
I sucked in a breath, feeling my nipples harden with desire under my revealing tank top, and my pussy wetten with need.
Alex's eyes caught mine then, green and unrelenting, making my dull brown eyes seem plain and less fascinating.
He smiled and my pants became wetter, his smirk sending shivers through me. Dave had never had this effect on me.
I smiled back, trying to act casual and my mother left , waving happily.
I had to get Alex inside me or I would melt.
He smiled and walked towards me.
" I'm Alex, hi." He took my small hand and kissed it gently, his lips barely grazing the skin. Oooh my lord.
I breathed in sharply and he smirked again. He knew the effect he had on me.
We held eye contact for a second, the room deadly silent.
"How old are you?" The question took me aback.
"16"
" why do you need me here then?" He asked curiously.
"Strict parents"
" I suppose they don't let you have boyfriends either?"
"No."
"And do you? Have boyfriends I mean."
"Maybe." I smiled now too.
"Are you a virgin?" I shook my head.
He smiled. " one last question."
"Ok." I said.
"Does this boyfriend of yours know about us?"
"W.." before I could ask what he meant his lips crashed to mine and his body pressed mine to the wall, his silly tongue parting my lips and invading my mouth. I moaned into his ear and thrust my hands into his hair, whilst his landed on my arse and lifted me so that my legs were around his waist, my pussy pressed against his massive erection through his jeans. I ground my hips onto him and he groaned deeply in response, prying me from the wall and taking me to the bedroom.
He lay me on the bed and we stripped from our clothes and he kissed me with an unimaginable force of need.
He then held my hands to my sides kissed down my body until he reached the place that was soaking and crying for his attention. He hesitated, causing me to moan, all words lost to me now. He made no move and i writhed, aching for him.
"Your mine." He said and licked my whole womanhood, slowly raking his skilled tongue over me. I screamed with pleasure like I'd never known before and he inserted a finger into me.
Fireworks went off around me as he inserted a second finger and licked me as he thrust his fingers in and out.
"I'm going to come!" I yelled and he pulled away, stepping back from me and grabbing my hands again.
"Not yet."
I moaned in frustration and he chuckled, guiding me to my knees.
I got on all fours and he stood, his manhood long and huge. I gulped at his size and took him in my hand.
His head went back and he squeezed shut his eyes, groaning as I stroked him.
His pleasure giving me confidence, I leaned forward and took him into my mouth, sucking on the head and then slowly working my mouth back and forward on his huge rod. After a few minutes he pushed my head away.
He then picked me up and lay on the bed, pulling me down hard and fast onto his huge cock.
I gasped and moaned at the shock of his huge member in my tight pussy.
He closed his eyes and grunted.
" damn your tight baby"
I moaned again in response and began to meet his slow torturous thrusts.
" faster!" I screamed and he fucked me harder and faster than before.
Out of nowhere I felt myself climax and I screamed with pleasure and began to shake.
Alex moaned and emptied his load deep into me as I shook still, his hot seed filling me as I came.
When it was over I lay down beside him and sighed. Turns out a babysitter wasn't as bad as I thought.