I

Joseph POV

Joseph: V COME HERE!! 

Veronica: Yes baby??

My lovely fiance walked in our room with a huge smile on her face. I pulled out this rectangular box that was in my dresser drawer.

Joseph: What this??

Her smile got wider

Veronica: Open it.......

I opened the box I looked a V and she nodded her head. I picked her up and and kissed her soft lips.

Joseph: Ima be a daddy.....

Veronica: Yesss!!!!!

I laid her down on the bed

Joseph: You know I love you right?? 

She nodded with those gorgeous eyes and pretty smile I softly kissed her lips.

Joseph: My momma is coming to visit next week.

Veronica: She hate me

Joseph: Momma don't have you......... She just don't like you......

I said as I got up from the bed.

Veronica: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

She laughed as she threw a pillow at me I ducked. I walked out and went to downstairs got my things and went to my job. When I walked in Jerry was already there.

Joseph: Jerry do you ever go home?? 

Jerry: Yes I do

Joseph: Guess what??

Jerry: Yea Jo??

Joseph: I'm gonna be a daddy.....

Jerry: I'm proud of You Jo

Joseph: Thanks man

After work

I got off late so it's 11:30 at night I ain't have time to take the long way home so I took the short way. I slammed on the brakes as someone ran in the middle of the road. I got a look at they face that was all beat up, I rolled my window down

Joseph: Do you need help??

They looked at me with these big doe eyes. They looked back then ran off when I was about to get out the car. I sat there for a minute I started driving not able to get those eyes out of my head.  They looked scared and hurt.  I wanted to help them so bad. When I got home V was sleep on the couch I picked her up and cared her up the stairs and into are room. I took her shirt and shorts off and put her under the covers.  I got in the shower still just thinking about how much shit someone put them through. After I got out I got in the the bed V curled up under me. 

Hi these going to be dead ass short chapters......