Chapter 2

As soon as we got our table, Laura ordered our drinks.

"What do you want babe?" Laura asked me as she scanned all over the place.

"I'll have Moscow Mule first, the rest will follow." I smirked as I did the same way too.

After 15 minutes, everything we ordered are already placed on our table.

"So how are you doing right now donut?" Laura asked as she sipped on her Singapore Sling.

"I'm fine, just finalizing my album 21 and after I released it, I'll be on a hell tour." I sighed as I dipped the lime inside my cocktail.

"Aw, I'll watch every performance of yours baby." Laura grinned.

"Are you hella sure babe? That's 90 shows in total!" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, Daniel will be staying in and out due to his work so I have to entertain myself a little more." Laura playfully wiggled her eyebrows and we both laughed.

"Okay, that would be an another goal we can add to our bucket list." I took a bite on our side foods.

After 3 hours, Laura and I already consumed 4 cocktails each and it resulted to frequent peeing and puking.

"Mouth wash!" I told Laura as I vomit the last liquid on my stomach.

She handed me the mouth wash and helped me fix my lipstick.

"Ready to dance?" Laura smirked at me.

"Ready as ever!" I squealed as I loosen the tie of my top, revealing my deep cleavage even more.

"Woah! Now that's my Delly!" Laura kissed my cheeks and pulled me out from the wash room.

Laura and I are dancing on the dance floor and luckily the place was dark enough for people to recognize me.

"Oh Jenny! You're so fucking hot tonight!" Laura shouted on my ears.

Laura and I agreed that I will use the name "Jenny" when we were out in public.

"Fuck you Laura! I can clearly hear you! You don't need to shout!" I replied with the same tone as hers.

"I'm sorry! I love you Ade- Jenny! Wooooh!" We both laughed and continued dancing to the beat.

"I love you babe!" I shouted at her and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Laura seemed to grow this night. Naaah, maybe I'm just drunk...

Minutes later, I felt Laura's hands travel to waist.

"What's that for babe?" I asked her but she didn't replied back.

She's drunk too

We kept on dancing and as I continued laughing.

"Laura are you fine?" I tried to carve my eyes to see clearly, but the place was just too dark.

"I'm fine Delly!" I heard Laura slightly shouted against the blaring music.

"Okay!" And with that, I felt the hands on my waist travel down to my hips and landed on my butt.

"Lol Laura! Just call Daniel if you-" I was cut off when the pair of hands quickly grasped on my boobs.

I can tell that there is malice on this hands but it felt good.

"Aaah fuck Laura! What are you doing?!" I bit my lower lip and messed my slightly curled hair.

Her hands are just massaging my boobs, continually giving me the pleasure I need.

"Fuck Laura!" I tilted my head back.

"What are you saying babe?" I felt Laura's hands on my shoulder.

Then who's hands are playing on my boobs?

I took seconds and examined the touch. It came from a big callused hands that playfully rubs my peaks against my dress.

"Fuck! Who the hell are you?" I removed the hands from my chest and pushed him away.

Yes his a man... Fuck! A man just touched me!

Before he can say anything, I felt Laura dragged me away from the dance floor.

"What the hell Laura?! I was still talking with that nutter! He can't just-" I was cut off when I saw Peter and Nick rushing inside the pub.

"No time for that Adele, the papz are here." Laura immediately paid for our bill.

"To the back door Ms. Adkins." Nick guided us to the fire exit and quickly sneaked out from the pub.

"Oh my God I'm sorry Pete..." I sighed as I buckled myself in front, beside him.

"No need to worry about it Ms. Adele, it's our job." He smiled and stepped on the gas.

"Can you drop me at my house Peter?" Laura seductively rubbed Peter's shoulders.

"Oh Laura cut if off! You have Daniel!" I cackled as I saw Peter's face blushed.

"Can you blame me? Peter have this..." Laura took my hand and slowly run it down to Peter's abs.

"Fuck you Lau!" I quickly pulled my hands off of Peter's body.

"I'm sorry Pete, you know that crazy bitch... She's drunk and-"

"Lol, I was so used of the two of you. Don't need to explain your highness." Peter laughed.

Laura and I are always harassing and making fun of Peter whenever we get drunk but we're so lucky because, he really have long patience and he treats us like his younger sisters.

"Well, so long my friends! Peter take care my donut tonight!" Laura wiggled her eyebrows and got out of my car.

"Good night babe! I love you!" I rolled down my window and raised my middle finger to Laura.

"Lol, love you more bitch!" We waited for Laura to enter her house before we drove to my mine.

"So Peter... How was your night? It's kinda cold right?" I smirked at him as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"Oh Ms. Adele, here we go again..." Peter let out a soft chuckle and continued driving.

"Darn it! You're such a kj Pete!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"You're going to find your man someday Del." Peter smiled at me.

"Thanks tho." I rubbed his hands and pulled out my phone.

Man... Oh shit! That maniac man!

A/N: getting too excited for this lol 😂 enjoy! x

- A.