Chapter 8 - Who I Skate For...

Start from the beginning

"Are you stupid? Don't say those things. I'll get you back in that rink, no matter what." He said with a smile as he leaned his head on the wall and put his hand on the top of my head. I wiped my tears away and just laughed it off.

The next call was for Yuuri. Yuri and I ran outside to Victor's side. As Victor was talking to Yuuri I ran to them and hugged Yuuri super tightly, and with so much force that I almost made him fall down on the ice.

"Good luck, Yuuri!" I said as I was flailing my hands in the air. Yuri's face behind me looked like he just saw his ex or something. Yuuri nodded his head and skated gracefully to the middle of the rink. The rink was huge, unlike the one we had at the village. You could almost fit all the people living in the village in this rink. Yuuri was now posing his sexy as hell Eros pose before the music started. And when the music started, he moved his arms very seductively. When he turned his head, he paired it with a seductive kiss. It was so perfect, I didn't realize my nose was bleeding.

"Hey, you idiot! Your nose!" Yuri said as he shoved some tissue on my nose. I laughed it off and went back to looking at Yuuri's beautiful performance. His performance was amazing, you could feel the emotion coming out of his movements. It was almost as if every move was equal to one word. Those moves combining into a message. A message or an emotion that he wanted to tell us. It's a performance to indeed have us feel seductive love. Victor was jsut smiling confidently while looking at Yuuri. Yuri on the other hand was glaring at Yuuri in an unimpressed way. Yuri was up next, but he didn't look really tense. Unlike awhile ago, he was nervous as hell.

After Yuuri's performance, Victor walked up to Yuri and took his jacket off for him, revealing a beautiful, shiny outfit, with colors of Blue and white. The colors match his long blonde hair very much. Before Yuri went into the rink I ran to him, stared at him for a few seconds, and hugged him really tightly. Yuri's eyes widened and he hugged me back a little.

"Break a leg, Yuri." I whispered as I let go and see the person I never thought I would fall for, skate to the middle of the rink with so much confidence.

"KYAAAAHHH!! Yuuuuriii!!!" Screamed the fangirls on the bleachers. I glared at them angrily, I didn't know why. Wait, Is this what they call jealousy? I thought to myself as I slapped my cheeks to shake the idea away. I could see Yuri looking at me, smirking and laughing at me.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." Said Victor as he walked up beside me with Yuuri beside him.

"Nah, I should thank you, Victor. Thanks to you guys and that dimwit, Yuri, I never would have had such an experience." I said with a sweet smile. After a few moments, the music started and our eyes were set on Yuri.

His performance music was titled Agape. Unconditional Love. From Yuri's very first movement, Victor and Yuuri's eyes widened. For the first time ever, Yuri's performance wasn't just showing emotion, it was flooding with emotion. Every graceful turn and jump told a story. He nailed each jump and his hand movements and glides on the ice looked like were so full of emotion, that the audience couldn't take their eyes away from him. Every pupil was set on him, and on nothing else. It was almost as if we saw an angel skating on the ice. After the performance, he was given a standing ovation. He didn't even entertain the people, he just skated back to the exit of the rink. He grabbed his jacket and wore it quickly. For some reason he was walking straight to me, his eyes were set on mine.

"Good job, Yuri! You were gre-" I didn't even finish my sentence. Before I knew it Yuri leaned his head close to mine and kissed me. His lips were so soft despite the cold atmosphere. He smelled so good, even though he was quite sweaty after his performance. I blushed like crazy but I couldn't push him away. The whole arena was silent. Their eyes were set on us, Victor and Yuuri's jaws were dropping in the background. After a few second Yuri raised his head back up and smiled so sweetly, I thought I just saw a whole new different side of him.

"Y-Yuri?! There are so many people." I whispered as I stood there. Starstruck from what just happened. Yuri suddenly took his skates off, grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. We ran and ran through the rooms of the arena, as we were slowly running out of breath, Yuri running barefooted. Then before we knew it we were already in the locker room. He let go of me and we were both breathing very heavily. After a while, we looked at each other and burst out laughing. We laughed our asses off for a good 2 minutes. After, we just looked at each other, both blushing like crazy.

"You asked me right?... Who I skated for?" He said as he lowered his head a bit, his messy blonde hair now covering his eyes, and showing him blush a bit.

"Oh, that? Forget about it. I don't wanna get into the personal stuff." I said with a laugh.

"Well, I've been thinking. I haven't really skated for anyone but myself." He said seriously.

"Oh, re-" I said as he cut me off of what I was going to say.

"Until now." He said with a smirk.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I stuttered while blushing nonstop.

"I've decided! From now on, I'm gonna skate... for you." He said as he turned red as hell but with a big, adorable as hell, smile.

I felt very embarrassed, but happy. Instead of going all shy and denying what he just said like some other girls, I looked him in the eye, and smiled widely.

"I guess I can't let you down then." I said with a laugh.

"You better not." He smiled back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed writing this chapter! I'm gonna continue it, but I'll say it's COMEBACK Part 2 or something. But it'll be in a separate book! 😁😄 Tell me if you liked it! Thanks for reading this guys! ❤️😄

- Neko-chan ⛸☄️