Male centraurX female readerXmale harpy

You walk out of your room on to the second floor patio with Michael who was day dreaming about you and him as a newly wedded couple. Has he was day dreaming you were taking down Landry that was drying out and a feather landed on your head and a creature grabbed you. Michael was shouting out (Y/N) Chan.
*Time skip *
You wake up in a nest and you look down and scream you are up the largest tree in the area. You hear a shift in weight of the nest.
????? Pov
this girl is so pretty I want to play together with her.
(Your pov)
You hear a person say something and is tackled by a male harpy
I am Shawn the harpy said
You so pretty his stares at you (h/c) I wish you were my girlfriend * he hugs you and you try to get out of his hug .Then he grabs you and sets you down on the ground *time skip  by by every one getting married to you* He stares at your (h/l) and as you were both snacking on sweet Shawn said can we play the pocky game?
Sure way not playing*smiling as Shawn gets a bloody nose*you ask him if he is okay Shawn says yes and to you now knowing he had a fantasy in his head about you *smiling and kisses his cheek and licks some chocolate off his face he turns red as a rose*
*Michael tackles you and hugs you wrapping his tail around you and snuggles you * (Y/n) I finally found you *Micheal coils up and protects you from a lustful Shawn * (Y/N) I can't Breath I'm seeing the tunnel and the end she says fainting on Michael and Shawn
(Le French time skip with some arguments)
(Y/n) slowly comes to to see Michael and Shawn fighting "Come you Two" soon there was a crowd and a sound of a crying young boy was hear Michael dresses again wearing (y/n) big oversized flannel "now watch and learn bird brain " Michael said staring at Shawn as he wrapped and climbed into the tall tree soon Michael is talking the little boy down and as he sets his the boy on the ground his sister climbs up Michael's tail and Shawn grabs the girl from falling and hurting her self " it's okay now " Shawn smiles and Michael holds (y/n) chin up and stealing your lips for a few kisses (soon Y/n ) and her harem of hunks will be carrying some buns in the oven the (Time moving into the week after )
(Y/n) walks home carrying the groceries for Michael and Shawn she was day dreaming of some deals on the new games she bought them when a moving cloud of dust slams into (Y/N) the being kissing your lips and holding you like a bride "???????Pov"
"Well know I have met my beautiful bride and mistress who will teach me her human ways" the stranger said holding you like a bride
"(Y/N)Chan's POV"
Slowly seeing a handsome centaur with blonde to pale gold and tealish blue exited and loving eyes "holy Mary  you got with the handsome tree" (Y/n) covered her mouth never before saying that while they talked and (Y/n)Chan was a blushing  a man walked passed them with his brief case soon a ratch nappy looking women grabs his suitcase and wailing in laughter "hahahahash now I can get my body in shape like megawatts sheia" (some made up star that a crazy fan wants to look like )