Chapter 1 killing

Author Message:

Thank you all for clicking on my story ! =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking in the dark towns is the best time to strike.

No rules, your just the same as the person going to into the pub or going round the corner,

But not today...Im here to strike revenge.

Jessica Hopes

My victim. She killed my sister and got away with it, pinning it on my best friend. Sophie even though she hated people she would never harm my sister. That's the same thing I said in court and the judge said " That's not enough evidence young lady, we need to know what happened at the time of the crime scene and where Sophie Philips was! " 

This was the night I was gonna strike back for what Jesscia did and what terror she caused in the family so much in fact that my Mum toke off on plane and never came back since.

I didnt care if i went to jail, I just wanted to get revenge for what the girl did!

she turned round looking back, I suddenly make a move making sure that I cant be seen. Then she continued to walk again and this time shes the one that's gonna cry in pain.

I walk quicker this time and then past myself so I cant be heard, then I hide my facial features apart from my hazel eyes. I covered my night clothes with my jet-black coat

I draw my knife, make myself steady and I tug her coat. 

" Hello " I said darkly 

I pulled  harder making her cringe uncomfortably.

"well hello, look who we have here" I smirked

" what the heck are you trying to play at and who are you anyway ?" She questioned, terroified. 

"Its for me to know and for you to find out" I taunted at her.

I pulled her even harder and draw out my knife, the knife in the night, twinkled with the reflection of the lamp.

She groans and starts questioning me but I ignored it, i ain't here to answer questions, im here to do my job.

I'm here to take revenge on Jessica hopes!

I slit her throat and her red blood trickles down her neck on the floor. I dragged her and put her into a big jumbo bag and stuff it well, making sure she cant breathe. I took her to the hole I made earlier and dump her body inside making a loud thump when it hit the bottom.

I took the shovel which was on the side and started to put dig and put mud on her. I then escaped as fast as I could throwing the shovel on the other side of the forest.

My job was done

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 CHAPTER 2

As i woke up the next morning, i stumble out of bed, remebering i was out late at night. As i rubbed my eyes, my dad knocked on the door.

"Hello sunshine" Dad said.

"Dad no right now, i wanna go sleep! " I said half falling asleep.

"No daughter on mine is going to slack on a monday!" Dad  said with a glint of happiness in his eyes showing that he loved torturing me with his crap Monday morning lecture.

"Ok i get the point, go now please!"

As dad walked out the,  I had a shower, put my clothes and packed my bags and discovered my phone on the floor by the side of my bed.

breakfast was on the kicthen table waiting for me.