Chapter 1

I woke up. I woke up to the sound of yelling and screaming. Wondering who it was because me and my mom had been the only ones home. My dad was on a work trip to china. I Skype him every morning and every night. I slowly walked up the stairs finding my mom staring at the computer screen screaming. "Mom...what's all this about"? I asked. She looked up with a big smile on your face. Your dad got a job in China and-" said my mom. I cut her off. "NO MOM I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS HER WE CANT LEAVE"! I yelled. "AND I DONT LIKE CHINA"! My mom frowned. "Your Dad heard that". Said my mom. I frowned too. This was bad because China was one of his most favorite places (other then where we live New York) my dad hung up. My mom shut the lap top and sat on the couch. I came and sat down with her. "That could've been big for us". My mom said. "Now your dad has to decline". I knew I had ruined it. And I knew I had to fix it. "Mom I just-". She cut me off. "Your Dad got a big job in China as a movie director! You don't understand how big that could've been"! Said my mom. "A-a movie director"?! I said. I ran over to the lap top and went on Skype. I called my dad. He answered. "DAD DONT DECLINE LETS MOVE TO CHINA"! I yelled. My dad smiled.