Chris got shot! Holy shit!

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I sat in the hospital bed just waiting for someone to pick me up. I couldn't just leave, someone had to physically come down and pick me up like as if I was 7. I'm 32 why the hell can't I just leave?

"Hey you" Nelle said as she walked in. She was the last person I would expect to see walk in.

"Aye Ma, why you here? I was expecting Chewy or Marcus to get me"

"Nope, I came because you are my Clyde and I am your Bonnie, we gotta be there for each other. Look at you Lexis. You're getting too old for this. You're not young where you used to do this without even a single scratch." She laughed a little a she helped me up. "Stand up for a little and get your balance."

"I'm young in the mind and that's all that's important" She wrapped her arm around my waist and together we walked out of the hospital doors. She helped me in into her car then walked over and got in. I couldn't wait to get home, I missed my wiggle worm the most.

"How are you feeling?" She asked once we pulled up to a red light

"I don't feel anything, they gave me meds and shit. They said I can't drive for the next few weeks because of my head." My head was all wrapped up and of course I had cuts and bruises, especially around my eyes because of the glass from the window.

"At least you don't feel anything. It looks like you'd be in a lot of pain. Trey feeling it this morning" She let out a sigh of disappointment

"He'll be fine, should have seen him last night. I was honestly amazed with him and Chris too. Those two are the duo. I still want Trey to get a restraining order against Chris" Nelle laughed a little bit

"I still can't believe it-"

"Best believe it cause it happened and now we live in peace cause no other gangs be after my ass"

~A Few Minutes Later~

I was finally sitting on my couch. Felt nice to be home.

"Aye Dad" Trey laughed as he came into the living room with his crutches

"Sup stud? How you feelin? Mom said you was in pain this morning"

"Still am but it was worth it, when we goin to the trap?"

"Little while. Where's your sister?"

"Ty's feeding her right now." Awh my youngin takin care of his sister. Now I know I'm raisin these kids right aside from Trey cause he a little shit.

Ty came walking in with my wiggle worm squirming around in his arms.

"bring her here, she needs her Daddy" He placed her on my chest and I sat her up. "Hey Mama's" I cooed and she just made babbling noises with a smile. "Don't you ever fall for a Thug; if you do, Ima kill him" I cooed to her and she just kept smiling

"Dad who coos that?"

"I do, see Uncle Arls didn't and now Nicole havin a baby with a Thug, that ain't happening to my wiggle worm" I laughed

"Teachin em young, way to go Dad" Trey said with a clap "My next goal, find me a fine ass ride or die" He smirked

"You ain't finna find a ride or die at 15, that doesn't happen. When you're older you will-"

"You found Mom at 16, don't even start mane-"

"Trey, shut the hell up. That was back in the day when females could handle it. This age no females can"