Eliza's Pov

I finished the song and lookes up and see kid who was stareing at me. I blushed but looked down to hide it But i was still smiling. "I'm guessing you want to hear another?" I asked and kid just grabbed the guitar from my hands. "Eliza..that was the best song i ever heard...you sounded like an angel" i heard kid say and i was blushed red.

"Thank you...now....can we eat the cake now!!" I whined and kid chuckled and handed me a slice. I took it from his hands and smiled "please and thank you" i said and took a bite "your welcome" said kid as he ate some cake too.

We was telling storys and laughing at some. I was giggling when kid told me about Exscalibar (a/n: is that how you spell it?). "Okay...that sounds like the wrost sword in history!!" I said between giggles. "Snow...you have some frosting on your lip" said kid and i grabbed a napkin "oh thanks I'll get it-" i was cut off by a soft pair of lips.

Kid was kissing me!

DEATH THE KID WAS KIDDING ME!!!!

i closed my eyes and kissed back. I put my arms around his neck while his was around my waist. I was smiling into the kiss but i needed to breath. I pulled away from kid and opened my eyes and smiled. I was blushing more red that Erza's hair (a/n: if you know who that is....author-chan loves u and i will follow u).

"Wow...didnt know you had it in you kiddo" i said and kissed kid on the lips for a quick second and ran away. "If you want another one kiddo....you have to catch me" i said and kept running. I heard footsteps behind me and turn my head and see kid.

For a reaper...he sure is fast.

I ran faster...but kid grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back. I turn around to face him and he was smirking. "Gotch you" said kid and he picked me up bridal style and i was giggling. I looked into kids golden eyes..while he was looking into mines.

He lean in and kissed me...it felt like fireworks. He pulled away and i hugged kid around the neck and smiled. Kid carried me back to the trre and lade me down gently and sat down him self. His back was against the tree trunk. I grabbed my guitar and started to play again.

As I finished...kid was clapping and i hugged him while he hugged my back. I sit right next to kid and put my head on his shoulder. "I love you kiddo" i said and kid looked at me...but my eyes was shut. "I love you too snowflake".

Thats the last thing i heard from kid as i fell asleep.

Kid's Pov

I looked at eliza and see she asleep. I move slow but quitely move so that she doesn't wake up. I pack up all the things and Eliza's heels and purse in the basket. I pucked up Eliza bridal style and carried her back home.

(' Eliza is light as a feather') i thought

I was in front of her house and i knocked on the door. After a few seconds....Rosa came to the door and she smiled. "Let me guess....she fell asleep..again?" She asked and i just nodded. "You can come in...oh and her room is up stairs...keep going straight and the first door on your right...you'll see a white door with a Snowflake on it kid" said rosa as she let me in.

I nodded and walked past the living room but i saw Soul on the couch. "Soul...what are you doing here?" I asked and he just smiled. "A cool guy...can't visit his girlfriend?" Said soul and rosa walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Okay....but you better hope Eliza...didn't hear you" i said with a smirk and walked away while rosa went pale.

I did was rosa said and found her bedroom....i opened it and see it clean and tidy. Then i put eliza on her bed and put the cover around her. Then i was about to walk put until i saw i drawing of me on her dresser...."i didn't know she can draw so good" i mumbeld and walked out but closed the door slowly.

I walked down the stairs with my hands in my pockets. I see Soul and Rosa...making out. I walked past them and was at the door....so i smirked and just turned around and looked at them. "Oh Rosa...Eliza is awake" i said and closed the door and hear rosa running up the stairs.

Then i walked away and hear rosa yelling at me. "I'LL GET YOU KID!!!" said Rosa and i just chuckled.

I walked back home and opened the door and walked up the stairs. I walked into my room and just went to bed without changing my cloths. I fell asleep thinking of eliza.

1544 words!!! How was that!!! I hope you like it bye my lovelies