Wait a minute, she thought to herself.  Her mind quickly began to rewind to what he had said about Lina and basketball.  Stopping in front of her door, she tugged at his arm, bringing them to a stop.  With more than a little excitement in her voice she asked him,  “Did you just say that she likes basketball?"  

     He nodded and grinned.  Christopher had mentioned to him how much Raven liked basketball and thought knew that mentioning Lina's love would catch her attention.  "I did." 

     "Pro or NCAA?”

    Matthew quirked his lips.  “College of course, why do you ask?”

     She held her arms out and gestured all around them, giving him a duh expression on her face.  “Hellooo!  Have you noticed that we are right smack dab in the middle of Tar-heel country.”

    “How could I not notice," he said dryly.  "Everything around here is draped in baby blue," Matthew snorted.    

     The door behind Raven flung open, startling her.  She whipped around so fast that she almost tripped over her own two feet in her hast.  Will stood there, his lean body propped up against the door, his tantalizing blue eyes watching her.  All of her earlier thoughts of Matthew, his mate, and basketball left her the moment her body recognized her mate.  Her eyes began to dilate and the familiar tingles began to prickle on the surface of her skin.

    “What about the Carolina blue?”  Will asked, a smirk brandishing his face.  He immediately took notice of the hungry way his little mate was eying him.

     "Excuse me," Matthew interrupted jovially.  “I was just telling your mate here how much Lina enjoys her basketball.  Then you-" he glanced over at Will pointedly, "Just had to open the door and now look," he waved at Raven, all in good humor, "She's gone all goo-goo eyes over you."

    Will wrapped his hands around her wrists and pulled her towards him so that she was flush against his body.  The second their skin made contact, her body heated up several degrees and sweat beaded at the top of her brow.  Her breath turned in to short pants while Will rubbed lazy circles along the bottom of her  back, keeping her against him.  The pressure between her legs became to much, an ache that she wasn't sure how to relieve.  Going off of instinct alone, she started to press her center harder against his leg, moaning at the little relief that she was getting.  

    “Really," Will remarked, as if it was nothing to have his mate grinding against his leg.  His own arousal jumped to attention the moment that his mates delicious scent hit him and it took every last bit of control that he had to not go all primal on her, drag her by the hair in to the bedroom and slam the door on his friends face so he could have his way with her.  "I didn’t know that Lina liked basketball. Raven has mentioned once or twice that she was an avid Tar-heel fan herself. ”

   Matthew shook is head and chuckled at his long time friend and soon-to-be Alpha.  He had it real bad.  “Lina is a Duke fan, you know.”

    Will laughed along with him as he kept up the same rhythm with his hand on her back and she continued to torture him with her innocent movements.  “Maybe we ought to get tickets for the game on Wednesday then.  It's UNC against Duke and from what I heard, those games can get rowdy.  It's probably something the girls would enjoy too.”  He glanced down at his little vixen and could feel the restlessness building inside of her.  “Who knows," he shrugged, "Maybe, we'll even get to see our own little cat fight.”

    Matthew couldn’t hold back his laughter any longer.  Between watching Raven get lost to the heat and Will egging her on was way more than what he could handle.  He now had the urge to go and find his own mate and take what he knew she would so freely give to him; all he had to do was ask.

    “Man, you know that you are asking for it right?  She is going to kick your butt when she realizes that you left her in that state.”

    Feeling like a man possessed, Will wrapped his arms a little tighter around his mate and her body reacted in kind.  She was getting irritated with the clothing that was in her way.  She wanted... needed to be skin to skin with him.  Impatiently, she started to tug at his shirt.  "Off," was all she said.

     He grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth, placing small, teasing kisses on each one of her white knuckles.  Keeping his attention on his mate, he addressed Matthew.  “Your probably right.  She will definitely kick my ass later and of course, I'll let her." He smiled down at the glazed look in her eyes.  "I'll work on getting us tickets for the game later today.”  Lifting his head, he nodded to his friend and then bent down to place a kiss on the top of Raven's head.  “I have otherthings that I intend to take care of first.”

    Matthew understood the underlying meaning on that statement.  He was already starting to retreat.  “You do that," he grinned, "I'm going to catch up with my own mate.  You have my cell number if you need me.”

    Will nodded, one hand on the door, ready to close it.  “Yup, that I do.  And thanks man, thanks for coming out here and agreeing to help protect my Raven.  I really appreciate it.”

    Matthew shrugged his shoulders, “No problem.  That’s what friends are for.  I’ve got your back and I know you'd do the same for me if it was Lina.”

    Will looked his friend in the eyes.  “I would,” he agreed, shutting the door, knowing that to be the honest to God's truth.  He was pack and they always took care of their own.  His mate was now pack too, therefore earning the safety that came with it.  It was times like these that he was proud of his heritage, his culture.  It was all for one, one for all and nothing could ever change that.

     With the door closed, being in the privacy of their own room, he placed his hands on Ravens shoulders and turned her so that she was facing him. He bent down towards her ear and slowly licked the sensitive skin along the lobe of her ear. “Hmm, is someone a little hungry?”  

   She moaned breathlessly.  “You have no idea,” she growled low in her throat.  That one sound earned her a sexy purr that fed the flames burning inside of her.  Will walked his mate backwards until her legs hit the back of the bed.  Taking his own sweet time, he carefully pulled off her shirt rained kisses all over her; starting at the mark that he had given her and moving all the way down to her belly button. 

       “You are so... so .... beautiful," he kissed her belly.  "More beautiful than I deserve, my angel.  I could look at you all day long and still not be satisfied.”  She sucked in a breath; slowly letting it out.  The things that he said to her made her feel inextricable woman like.  She felt powerful over him and that made her giddy with the need to please him.

        Will came over her and paused, dipping his head to lave at her mark- his mark, the mark that claims her as his.  “Mmm, angel.  You taste so sweet... so, so sugary sweet.”

     She felt so drunk off of his passion that she didn't have the strength to form words.  Instead, she wrapped her hands behind his neck and pulled his face up to hers for a kiss that fed their growing passion.  She let her actions show him how much she felt, how much she wanted and how much that she needed him. 

     In one swift motion Will entered her and their bodies joined as one.  He was so strong in his loving, sure in his thrusts.  He moved over her in slow motion, wanting to prolong the moment, savor the feelings.  Their sweat dampened skin slid against one another as their muted cries of passion filled the room around them.

    Will began to pick up the pace as they both headed for the crest.  His mouth left her lips and found the mark at her shoulder.  One swipe of his tongue across the mark, had Raven bucking in her release.  Her world exploded in to an array of bright colors.  Her body quenched his member ensuring that his own pleasure followed hers.  She felt his teeth graze the mark and then he bit down, claiming her again. 

    Instinctively she began to suck feverishly at Wills shoulder and at the same moment Will's teeth pierced her skin, she simultaneously bit him as well, marking Will for the first time as her own. 

     Breathless, they both collapsed in a heap of tangled limbs.  She was vaguely aware when Will tucked her closely into his side, pulling the covers over both of them.  Her eyes fluttered and she heard him murmur weakly,  “I love you my angel, forever and always.”  She smiled, thinking "I love you too,' but didn't have the strength to voice her words.  Later, she thought to herself.  Later she would tell him.  Unable to hold her eyes open any longer, she welcomed the sleep that she could no longer fight.