Authors Note

HEY! It's Kimna. Yes, I named my username after my all-time favorite anime character.

This story is a OC/YN x story, ( it's you but you have specific characteristics) (sorry this is the first fanfic I've ever written) Now, let's introduce the other main character. Kenma! I'm sure that you already know who he is, but if you don't, he's an antisocial second year at Nekoma High School who plays setter on the Nekoma volleyball team. He likes cats. And apple pie. He is also an avid gamer. And he's ADORABLE.

DISCLAIMER: this fanfiction was written when I was younger, hence the unrealistic scenes and bad grammar/pacing. However, it has more than 90k reads so it has some redeeming qualities, I suppose. My headspace that influenced Kenma and the reader's relationship was sort of love at first sight, but not exactly. When I wrote this, I idealized the idea of finding someone who understood you perfectly, sort of like finding the missing puzzle piece. I wish I'd portrayed it better, but that was what I ultimately tried to convey.

Maybe someday I'll edit this, but that'll likely be in June 2020. Until then, I hope you enjoy the raw cut of this fanfiction.

If you want to read a much better quality story, I recommend checking out my ongoing Sakusa fanfiction. I've become a pretty good writer, if I do say so myself.

Okay but seriously this fanfic is very low quality ksjsjskkss