Chapter 1

The door opened up after my three sturdy knocks on the hard, wooden door. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson came into the doorway with friendly, parent-like smiles.

Mr. Jackson held his hand out and motioned it out to tell me to come inside. "Come on inside, Peyton." He told me with a short smile. I walked in and caught my first glance of their ginormous house. I guess it wasn't that huge but I did live in a small house so this was definitely a change.

You could tell the wealth of the Jackson family from the furniture, the multiple chandeliers, and the artwork. If I wasn't mistaken, Mr. Jackson worked at a big company. And you could just tell by the way he looked that he brought in good money for his family. But just because George was being paid well doesn't mean that Mrs. Jackson didn't work. She worked at a smaller, but still pretty well-known furniture store. That explains all the matching furniture. It must be Jackie's hobby.

Then I turned my head to the large staircase. And to give you a pretty good picture of this moment, imagine in a romantic movie when the most elegant and handsome man at the party walks down the curved staircase in the expensive suit and the styled hair. And all the girls are swooning and all the guys are jealous. But the whole party stops to acknowledge this guys presence. The only difference between the movie and real life was that he was not wearing a suit but just a more casual outfit and I did not swoon nor did my jaw drop. I just plainly stared at him with a small but heavy sigh.

And now it finally hit me. This was how I was going to be spending my summer.

//

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!!

Sorry if there are any errors. Please tell me if you find anything!!

Reads, votes, and feedback are all very much appreciated!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!