Chapter 1- Hogwarts isnt fantasy

The Letter

My name is Olivia, Olivia Whitestone. I am 11 years old and go to school at Dublin Middle School in Ballina, Ireland. I have a best friend Erin who also goes to Ballina with me. I have a four year old sister who is named Marisa. I am utterly obsessed with the Harry Potter series. I have in my room pictures with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and lots of other characters plus one with the entire cast of each of the Harry Potter movies. I have really nice blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. I have no idea why my skin is pale because I am outside a lot. So anyways here is my story.

"Olivia." my mom called "Can you please come down?" I went downstairs and saw on the table an envelope that said

Olivia Whitestone

378 Cornell Dr.

Ballina, Ireland 56262

I opened it up and there was a Hogwarts acceptance letter just like the one in Harry Potter. I went upstairs to my room and texted my very best friend Erin, here's our conversation. I am gryffindor_Olivia and she is gryffindor_Erin.

gryffindor_Olivia: I am going to boarding school this year.

gryffindor_Erin: Oh me to. Can you keep a secret?

gryffindor_Olivia: Of course I can. We're best friends.

gryffindor_Erin: I'm really a witch. I'm going to Hogwarts

gryffindor_Olivia: OMG Me to. I hope to be sorted into Gryffindor. Term starts in 2 days. See you at Kings Cross on Friday.

gryffindor_Erin: Okay see you then. Bye.

The next day I went to Diagon Alley. My wand is Rosewood, 11 inches, with a Phoenix tail feather for the core. It also has all these awesome flowers along the sides of the wand.

******************************

Sorry that it is so short. If you want to contact me my email for this account is

wattpad.at.gryffindor.lion@gmail.com

-Callie