Party.

hey guys! :D so this is my new book i hoped you enjoyed the first chapter, my uploads may be a little slow because with school and stuff i'm really busy :D 

So anyways, enjoy!!

p.s the povs will switch through this chapt.!

_____________________

Skylars POV:

i sighed and ran a hand through my hair most likely messing it up, but i don't care. I have a lot more important things on my mind like, for example how Evan is going to kill me!!

i grunted as quietly as i possibly could so my best - and only friend Maximilian or Max wouldn't try to find out what my ' problem ' is, but apparently he is more observant than i thought.

"okay dude, you have to tell me what's wrong." He said with a light chuckle, and i swear sometimes i caught myself thinking that his smirk and chuckles are sexy, especially his bright red spiky hair.

"n-nothings wrong i swear, i'm peachy." i said with a fake smile, that could have fooled my mom but not him.

"okay if you're not going to tell me anything, you can at least do me a favor...." He trailed off and i raised and eyebrow.

"what.... favor?" i asked slowly almost hesitantly.

"you could well... u- um" He stuttered and i swore i was going to slap him if he didn't spit it out.

" -oh my god just spit it out. " i said while throwing my hands in the air.

"well there is a party tonight and- " i cut him off.

" there is no way i'm going to a party! you know that's not my thing."! i said in a whiny voice knowing that he was probably going to convince me into going anyways.

"pleaseeeeeeeeee." he begged me like a five year old. oh my god... 

he gonna make me go whether i like it or not... oh fuck it!

"fine. i gues-" he cut me off, and i prepared to be hug-attacked, but before he could i heard i strict voice call my  name.

"Mr. Mullens, please meet me in my office." i heard our Principle call over the intercom thing, and soon followed stares and ohhhs as i made my way to the main office.

i hope no one saw the incident from this morning... uhhg that would be bad, my grades are already low, i don't want to get in trouble for hurting his car.

i slowly made my way into the office, and i took a seat in the stiff leather seats.

"Mr.Mullens, first you're not in trouble. " i let out a sigh of relief.

"but.... your grades from last year are so low, you won't be able to have any electives without help, and without electives your school day will be two hours late.."

"ummm what?" i asked in shock, but she cut me off.

"i'm saying you need a tutor." she said sternly.

A tutor! how am i supposed to have some... alone time? Mrs.Fisher- the principle interrupted my thoughts.

"ahh! you're finally here Mr.Crawford you're just in time!" she exclaimed happily as my eyes widened i horror.

"E-evan is MY tutor?!" i almost screeched, and i winced as Mrs.Fisher gave me the stink eye.

"yes he is.He happens to be the most skilled Student in our whole district!" She huffed out as she sat back down in the annoyingly stiff seats.