They've started to look after me more closely since the little scene in the lab yesterday. I flipped my wig, to put it short. I think I even jabbed one of the guards when they brought me back in my cell.

When Bucky came back into the picture, I lost it.

There's no way I could be fine with seeing him after many weeks and knowing that he's been tortured and that they have probably done other awful things to him that I can only imagine how horrible they must have been.

I need to see him again.

There's no way in hell they'll let me see him unless he gets hurt.

And although hurting him would lead them to ask me go and heal him, I'm not going to try and hurt him in any way. I just can't do that to him no matter how lifeless and emotionless he seemed. He's still human.

I pace back and forth in my cell, trying to figure out how I'd be able to get out of this cell and go see him without anyone noticing.

That's not possible.

They have guards on each corner, I'm pretty sure they have security cameras scattered all over. If I do get to see him, I'll be in big trouble. They will see me, no doubt.

I wonder if it's all worth it, though. They have said that if I don't follow their rules and commands, they'll make me pay for it. They'll hurt my family.

And a few days ago, when Whitehall came to talk to me, I asked him if he promised that I'll be safe for as long as I don't break the rules and he said yes. As long as I follow the rules, nothing bad will happen to me.

Except for the fact that I'm slowly losing my damn mind being stuck in this place. I haven't been outside in months. They won't let me leave.

There's no way I can go and see him.

I have to make him want to come see me.

***

As if God himself has answered my prayers, a guard comes in my cell late at night and drags me to the lab.

There he is, sitting on the chair with his head down. He's breathing heavily and I look at his body, I see only a few wounds. One cut on his right arm and another one on the left side of his torso.

I walk towards him and as he sees me, he lifts his gaze up to mine. He doesn't seem as frightened as he did the last time I saw him but he still seems somewhat nervous.

"I'm here to help," I tell him and his stiffened body relaxes. He lets me step very close to him, I almost stand between his legs as I start healing his wounds. I place my hand on his shoulder and the cut starts to heal. I can feel his eyes on me but I refuse to meet his gaze, I know that if I do, I'll get distracted.

As the cut is healed, I move my hand to his stomach. I see him clenching his fists and I know he remembers how much this part hurts. I place my other hand on his metal one and he turns his palm upwards to take my hand in his but I just slip him the dog tags that I've been holding in my right hand this whole time. I lean slightly closer to him and whisper, "Come meet me in my cell tomorrow night. I need to talk to you."

Bucky looks at the dog tags and frowns. "Who the hell is Bucky?" He asks and I feel my heart breaking.

He doesn't even remember himself.

"He's very important to me," I say quietly as I finish healing the wound. "And he's someone you should be able to remember," I finish before stepping away.

Bucky hides the dog tags, sensing he shouldn't be showing them to anyone. I nod in approval and wait for a guard to come take me away.

I see Whitehall making his way to Bucky and he stands in front of him and says, "Mission report."

Bucky stares at me and Whitehall repeats, "Mission report."

I switch my gaze to Whitehall before turning back to Bucky, silently telling him to answer. Who knows what they might do to him if he doesn't obey?

Before I see what happens next, I'm dragged away and the doors close behind me.

I had to add the famous "Who the hell is Bucky?" line. How could I not?