As the ball neared Cormac, his broom suddenly went the other way letting the ball through.

"You don't like Ron huh?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

Hermione could only try to get rid of her smile.

Ginny made her way with the Quaffle back to Ron, and as she threw the ball, Ron deflected it with his head as he hung upside down, like a sloth, on his broom

Ginny made her way with the Quaffle back to Ron, and as she threw the ball, Ron deflected it with his head as he hung upside down, like a sloth, on his broom. Sitting next to Luna, Lavender Brown shrieked with delight. Oh Merlin, what if she likes Ron too?

Later that night the trio invited me to the Gryffindor common room. Ron and I sat on the couch, while Hermione and Harry sat on the floor leaning against it. Hermione was reading an article in the Daily Prophet as Harry was reading something in his textbook. I later found out that his textbook had hand written notes and annotations in it, helping Harry with his classes. Ron was eating nuts, and I was braiding sections of my hair.

"I have to admit I thought I was going to miss that last one," Ron said through his smile. "I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard." I noticed Hermione and Harry look at each other. "He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione— Cormac."

"He's vile" Hermione replied fixing her newspaper in her hands.

On the other side of Ron, I noticed Lavender staring longingly. I tilted my body to look at her better with furrowed brows. Ron followed my gaze to her. She gave a small wave with the hand that was holding up her head and returned to her book.

"Have you ever heard of the spell Sectumsempra?" Harry asked showing Hermione the book.

"No, I haven't," Hermione snapped, "and if you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in."

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class. He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius," Ron defended.

Hermione gave him a glare. Ron just looked stupidly confused.

"I'd like to know who's that book was. Let's have a look, shall we?" Hermione put her paper down and began to stand up, holding out her hand for the book.

"I agree with Hermione, let's find out," I stood up from the couch.

"No," Harry said jumping up.

"Why not?" I demanded.

"The binding is fragile," Harry lied, walking away.

"The binding is fragile?" Hermione asked clearly not convinced.

"Yeah."

Ginny, who was sitting behind Harry, grabbed the book and whipped it out of his hand. She opened it up and read the page.

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" she asked backing away as Harry walked towards her.

"Who?" Hermione pondered.