CHAPTER 1

DISCLAIMER: The actions of the characters in this story do not reflect the actions of the real personalities. This story is purely out of the weird imagination of the trying-hard author.

.

.

.

Ahhh it's good to be back. Hello Manila, it's been a year, same old busy NAIA airport. As I saw my black trolley, I hurriedly picked it up before it move pass me. Then I saw my other luggage as I stack them up on my push cart. When I got all my things, I pushed my way out on the arrival area. Even before I was through the gates, I already saw my brother and my little sister.

"Kuya Thomas!" my youngest sister, Isabella, called.

"Hey Princess," I immediately took my sister into my arms.

"Bro, save the greetings for later, sobrang traffic na sa labas," Kuya Axel, my older brother told me as he took some of my bags.

I put down my sister and helped Kuya. The three of us walked to where Kuya's car is parked. I took the passenger seat while Isabella is at the back as Kuya Axel will drive.

"How's the trip, Thomas?" Kuya asked.

"Tiring. I think I fell asleep the entire trip," I told him. "Where are the others?" I asked about our other four siblings.

"They're all home waiting for you. We won't fit here if they all came along. Iiyakan na ko ni Isabella kaya nasama yan," Kuya told me.

I looked back to the smallest Torres who has a big naughty smile on her face. "You missed me that much?"

The cutest little thing nodded and said, "Super much."

"I miss you too, little sister. I got something for you," I said and winked at her.

She smiled the brightest at me as she reached for me to give me a kiss on the cheeks. "Thank you, Kuya."

I smiled, "Alright, alright. Go back to your seat."

This traffic in Manila is unforgivable, same old grueling Manila traffic. My siblings and I arrived at home just in time for dinner. My other sisters, Katrina and Mariella, all ran to me and gave me hugs and kisses. Don't tell my brothers but I think I'm the girls' favorite brother.

"Thomas!" and my favorite woman in the world called. My mother came to me and gave me a big hug. "Thank God, you're home."

"Mommy, I'm fine," I smiled as my mother hugged me tighter.

"Thomas," Mom put a conversing distance between us. "I know, you're father and I agreed to support your decisions but please don't go that far away for that long again."

"Yes, Mom. I'm staying for good. Stop worrying," I said and hugged her again. "Where's Dad?"

"Well, he went out to get the drinks. He'll be here any minute," Mom answered. "Go change into something comfortable."

After the greetings from the other members of the family, I went to my room to change. I immediately hop on my bed, face front. I miss this piece of cloth and wood. After making love with my bed I flipped myself to look at my ceiling.

I'm home, finally home. One year. Right after my graduation in La Salle and after bagging my second championship on my last playing year, I went to the States and stayed there for a year to do something rather really stupid. Stupid. I don't know if I described what I did right, but the fact that I am here again after just a year is a proof that the decisions I've made are not the best.