Your smile is everything to me

im just new here in wattpad!!! so hehhe bear with me! im still so WEAK in making stories so ehhehe 

this was once my english assignment when i was in highschool, probably when i was 3rd year highschool i think? hehe well i hope you like it... its just a very VARY short SHORTEST story ehheheh :) ill soon make a longer one hehhe 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life, her name is Selene, her smile was most prettiest smile that I have ever seen in my entire life, I want to know her, I want to hug her, I hope she will notice me and I really hope that she will be mine forever.

Everyday I see her in the park around the fountain area, she smiles whenever she sees the flowers floating in the fountain, the birds that are singing above the statues in the fountain, oh! What a wonderful smile. if she will be mine, I will own her as my precious gem and I will keep it safe and sound in my heart. My heart feels unstable whenever I look at her. Oh how I love to hug her so tight and kiss her rose like lips with all my might. Her white and beautiful face shines so bright when it has been hit by the ray of the sun.

One day, I placed three artificial flowers that has a pleasant color of the deepest red and placed her name and a short letter in it to tell her that these flowers are for her and to tell her how I really feel about her, I didn’t place any clue that I was the one who gave the flowers to her. Minutes later she arrived and she directly saw the flowers, read the short letter and shockingly she frowned but a little bit of happiness in her face. I asked myself “why? Why? Why did she frown? I don’t understand” then I saw her wrote something on the paper that was placed on the flower; she grabs 1 artificial rose and walked away. I went near the fountain and grabbed the letter and read it “I want to meet you” it was written in the paper, I smiled and jumped for joy “at last I can see her, I can face her face to face at last, my long wait is over” but still I cant face the fact that she frowned on this letter.

The next day I waited as early as I can in the fountain where we will meet, so exited to meet her in person, I have with me the 2 artificial flowers that she left. Hours later she arrived. I felt so nervous, frightened, scared, what would she think about me, a stalker? Oh butterflies are rooming around my stomach. She comes closer to me step by step and “are you the one who gave me this artificial flower?” she said I gulped and said “yes, I was the one who gave you that, don’t you like it?” “I pretty much liked it but why? Why me? how did you know my name?” she asked “to tell you the truth, I always look at you behind the trees in here everyday, every time you smile, I felt that my day is totally complete” I explained she smiled and then said “my smile? Why is everybody so attracted about my smile? Did you ever think that I would be a heavy burden in your life?” she said. I was shocked on what she said but bravely I said “whatever is in your mind about me, I’m not that kind of guy you are thinking about, whoever was your former boyfriend, he’s a very stupid guy to dump you like that, if I was him, I would never leave a beautiful, charming and a cute girl like you” I smiled at her and I saw her eyes widened, I asked “hey what’s the matter? Did I say something?” “No, I was just… amazed on what you said” she said “I was just telling my true feelings for you” I said “I want to know you more… you are?” she asked my name “oh my name is Silex sorry I forgot to introduce myself” I apologized “its okay, Silex, what a nice name” she said “thanks” I thanked “so then I’ll see you tomorrow?” she asked “ o-okay” I said nervously. She walked away and sighed, I felt a lot of happiness in my body. I kissed the artificial flower and my eyes began to widened “oh no! I forgot to give this to her” I ran quickly towards her and gave her the flower “sorry for disturbing you but I forgot to give this to you” she looked at me and grabbed the flower at right hand “thanks” she said “what about the other one?” I asked “I’ll get the other one on the right day” she said. Looking her walking away makes me feel like grabbing her hand and hugged her so tight. I walked on my way home full of joy and happiness inside of me. I have never felt so happy before.