2

"If you really want me too, Mr Sugg" you reply, matching his tone and batting your eyelids. He hovers for a moment, staring at you. You try not to smile as you realise you've really thrown him with your response.
"Only I thought it might be more fun if I didn't" you can't believe the words are coming out of your mouth. You and Joe have been on a a grand total of four dates, 6 if you include "accidentally" bumping into each other in a club and having him invite you to an after party at his.
The most you've done is some very heavy petting after a few too many vodka-cokes, but neither of you could even remember too much.
You wonder if Joe's head is full of these thoughts too as he just stood here, mouth ajar slightly. He coughs and regains his posture.
"Oh?" He questions, raising an eyebrow and moving closer to you. He sits on the bed and rests his hand on your leg, giving it a squeeze.
He's acting differently, responses limited and short. Perhaps that's because he wants to see where you're going with this, you think.
"Yes Mr Sugg, I thought you'd quite like to see my naughty streak"
"I prefer Sir, actually" he replies. He's definitely testing the waters.
"Yes Sir." You agree politely.
"Better. I'd also prefer you not to be wearing that top" he gestures at your Oli White Tee.
He smirks at your shocked reaction.
"If anything you should at least be wearing a thatcher Joe one" he jokes, winking at you.
You grin, "Do you have any around?"
With one last squeeze of your inner thigh he gets up and fetches one from his drawers and tosses it in your lap.
He sits on his desk chair with his arms behind his head. "Go on then, put it on" he can't even hide his childish excitement.
You bite your lip, torn between wanting Joe to see you undressed, and not letting him win this flirty game.
You pull the shirt on over your existing one and smile innocently. "Happy?"
"Noo" he whines, springing from the chair, crawling up the bed and flopping his head into your lap. "Why you Gotta ruin the fun?!"
You giggle as you run your fingers through his hair.
His head snaps up and he eyes you momentarily. "I don't like being disobeyed Y/N. Now you don't get either" he leans forward, tugging at the hem of the tee. He pauses.
"Is this ok?" He whispers in your ear, coming out of character. Your hearts flutters as you nod.. Underneath his jokey exterior he's actually the sweetest gentleman. "Let me know if it's not, okay?" You kiss his cheek to tell him to carry on.
In one swift movement he grabs the bottom of both shirts and lifts then above your head.
He lets them drop into the floor, distracted by your rising and falling chest. He breathes out slowly. "That's better"
His eyes can't seem to leave your boobs as his hands move from your waist to the cup. You let out a moan as he slips his hands inside your bra and pinches your nipples.
"You like that, don't you" you nod obediently but continue to whimper as he replaces his fingers for his teeth, biting as pulling on your now erect nipples. You run your fingers through his hair once more and stroke the back of his neck, something you remembered he revealed as his biggest turn on in a game of truth or dare.
He immediately stops paying attention to your breasts and grabs your wrist. "Did I say you could touch me Y/N? "
"No sir" his eyes doesn't leave yours as he undoes his belt. He loops it around your wrists, round the bed frame and pulls, tight.
You look up at your limp hands, wriggling slightly. He laughs as you struggle. "Sure you're okay? " he whispers once more.
"Yes Joe, I promise I'll tell you if not" this seems to satisfy him as he replies;
"SIR" as he pinches your left nipple hard.
"Yes sir" you moan as a breath escapes you.
He must realise he's hurting you a little too much as he lowers himself between your legs and starts kissing your breasts. He swirls his tongue around them, which soothes and excites you at the same time. Your breathing deepens as his kisses get lower and lower, gently tickling the skin above your jeans. He looks up and shoots you a cheeky grin. He props himself up onto his knees and pulls his shirt over his head, chucking it behind him. You're desperate to touch his body, his abs, his shoulders. But your hands stay firmly in place next to the bed frame by his belt. He regained his position in between your thighs and slowly undoes the buttons on your jeans. Pulling them down your legs and onto the floor you can't help notice the bulge that has formed under his jeans. Your hands are itching to Palm his hard dick but they remain where they are no matter how hard you tug.
Joe notices you trying to break free and laughs again, shaking his head.
You quickly thank yourself for wearing your favourite underwear, black lace with a white bow nearly placed on the hem. You notice Joe appreciating them and giggle.
"What are you laughing at?!" He says indignantly.
"Nothing Sir"
He punishes your laughter by biting your inner thighs, marking his territory with love bites.