Whats this Love you say?

Cassidy pov

"Are you going to miss school today or are you just going to waist the day?" asked my dad. Shit!!! I'm going to miss my first day of school!!!I jumped out of bed grabbing a pair of black jeans and a blue shirt. I grabbed an Apple an my way out the door for lunch. As I ran the two blocks to my school I realized I forgot my book bag, oh well to late now. I continued running till I got to the parking lot. lucky I wasn't late. As I saw people still at there cars. I walked into the school just staring at the floor. I walked into the office and got my classes.

I walked to my first class physics, fun. (note the sarcasm)

I walked up to the teacher at the desk feeling very uncomfortable in front of the everyone. I handed her my paper to sign. She looked at it then back at me. I sighed.

"Will you sign this for me and give me a seat?" I said as nice as possible "Very well" She answered rudely. She pointed to a seat next to a...well can I say sexgod! He was unbelievably gorgeous! I took my seat and felt very uncomfortable, like some one was staring at me?? Wait.... I turned to look at hotty and find him staring at me. next thing I know I was getting lost in this eyes, sparkling blue. I hear him whisper well umm more of a growl 'mine' as he turns away to look at the teacher starting class.

Oliver's pov

As I walk into class the most amazing sent fills my nose, vanilla and woods?  it was still heavenly. I take my seat and scan to room to see the most beautiful girl standing at the teaches desk. I teacher pointed to the empty desk next to mine. My wolf wouldn't stop jumping up and down. When to girl sat down all I looked at her and growled 'mine'. from there I know she was my mate. I looked away as the teacher started talking before I could do something I regret.