Chapter 1

My dad always told me love was endless, even in death. The people in life sometimes who we thought had good intentions. Turn out to be our end.. My name is Rachel, I'm dead. My death was last night and I will get my revenge. The day I took my last breath on earth was on December 24th

It was cold and the frost draped my skin as I collapsed, blood streamed my temple. I didn't think I would've died. Just thinking about it makes me mad. Dad always told me not to walk at night, this was the price I paid for not listening.. I wanted revenge on my killer, little did he know that even though I was dead the truth will soon come out to the surface. I never knew someone could be so obsessed with me, back in High School everyone knew who I was, guess you can say I was popular. I had long black hair, green eyes with a tint of hazel in them. I was a cheerleader in My school for all four years.

I had a loving family, even though sometimes my dad and I would bump heads we always found a way to forgive each other. My mother had passed away from breast cancer when I was 4 years old. I remember how close we were and how every Friday night we would go camping , just the two of us. I have two older sisters, Sarah and Ashley they always knew how to cheer me up whenever I was sad about mom passing away. I mentioned I was a cheerleader in high school for four years. I had a best friend named Arianna we've been best friends since birth basically, our fathers knew one another that's how it all started. Arianna knew a boy named lucas and had introduced us one day.

When I first met lucas I knew something was weird and strange about him. I wanted to become friends with him only because I knew Arianna cared about him. I knew there was seriously something wrong with lucas that no one picked up on.

Hi my name is Lucas let me tell you a little bit about myself. I grew up in a not so family oriented house hold, fights and arguments every single night. I was a young age when my parents first started to abuse me. It all happened so fast I was then put into foster care and grew up with my foster parents Shannon and rob. I still wanted love from someone that I never had. I will admit it did screw me up in the head for the longest time. I will admit I had a problem, when I discovered what sex was I was immediately intrigued by it. A few years later I met Beautiful Rachel Simmons. Meeting Rachel changed my life I knew I wanted her. I had been obsessed with her since elementary school when she didn't even know I existed on this earth. If I couldn't have Rachel then no one could.

I began to stalk Rachel we lived next to each other, so close that I could see Rachel from My window. I loved seeing her undress and get into her pajama, always seeing her bare and naked was exciting for me. Whenever Rachel went to sleep I would find a way into her house

Chapter 2

I had these thoughts on what I would do to Rachel. I wanted her to be seduced, gagged and tortured. I loved her so much, but I also loved her skin, literally, kind of like Hannibal I wanted to wear that shit like a jacket and keep her body forever. I crave her. I stopped seeing my therapist cause the pills didn't do shit but further my depression. I dug my grave of putrid thoughts and she will be mine whether she lives or dies.

I couldn't hold back my hunger for her, within the coming weeks I stalked her long enough to gain a perspective of where she went and what time, and tonight I'll make her see I'm the one for her.

On December 24th on a Thursday night I was going for my late night walk when a van started following me. I didn't really pay it any mind, thought it was a little sketchy, but that stuff always happens in a small town. I procced to walk, but that dam car still followed me. All I felt was a man's hands grab me, why was everything so dark? And why did my head hurt so dam bad. As the blindfold came off me and I could finally see again. I panicked because the first thing I saw was lucas.