Cold hearted

Jimin

why this kid always make me worried to the death like this..

it is really my question make him feel so bad and..

hurt..

While staring into my sleeping beauty and thinking hard all over my fault was causes him catch the cold like this.

Jungkook

It's really feel comfort.As I'm open my eyes.I'm already at oppa house,yet on our room.

Then I'm just realized oppa was staring at me without talked anything

what's with that face..

Suddenly he came beside me and pull me into his embrace and

oppa : " why..why you always make me worried to the death all the time thinking of you..!"

me : " oppa.."

why my heart very hurt seeing oppa cry yet scold me but..I'm really love his hugged all over me..

me : "I can feel oppa doesn't need me anymore.."

"oppa doesn't love me anymore.."

oppa :"how could I don't love you when I'm the one who really bad wanted you from the first..!"

"how could I doesn't need you when I'm only need you in my life."

"you the only one and forever One who all I want,I need and my only love forever.."

"don't ever think that silly think anymore.."

"GET IT..?!"

I'm just nodded my head after hear all of that from oppa and crying all over at his sholuder until oppa shirt was wet causes of my tears.Then even more oppa hugged me tightly and stroke my hair lovely.

I'm really that useless causes think wrong about oppa's love towards me..

Oppa I'm same as you

I never stop loving you and you 're my only one love forever..