"And this will be your room" the blue eyed boy cooed and opened the door to show me inside. I stepped inside to see a large king sized bed with a freshly burning fire at the foot of it. I turned to the dresser which had a fresh bunch of roses sitting on it. I walked over to the roses and brought them to my nose, they smelt like home, I missed Highgarden, especially the gardens. "I thought you might like them, my lady"

"That's very sweet of you my Lord" I bowed my head and smiled at him.

"Please, it's just Robb my lady"

"And to you its just Violet, Robb" I smirked at him.

"I'll see you at dinner then, Lady Violet" he winked at me as I tried to stifle a giggle, he kissed my hand and turn around and left. I sighed and took a look around the room, it wasn't small but was smaller than what I was use to. I looked out the window and could see for miles, the snow was beautiful. It was a shame there was no flowers growing, but the crisp white snow made up for. Just as I was about to lay down and rest from the long journey, Margaery came bursting through the door.

"Violet, you need to help me decide what to wear to dinner, it seems that I have nothing to suit this cold weather" she shot me a pout.

"It would seem that you came here to see if you could borrow some of my more suitable dresses" I replied and Margaery tried to stop her laughter. I rummaged around my dresses to find something that would be more suitable for my dear sister. I pulled out a long emerald gown, with sleeves that stop just below the elbow. It would suit her hair that she had styled so elegantly down her back. "You would look absolutely gorgeous in this dress Margaery"

"You know what dear sister, I believe you're right." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you at dinner Vi" she took the dress and made her way out of my room.
A few hours had gone by and I was standing infront of the mirror finishing off my hair, i put a red flower crown in my hair to finish off the look. I was wearing a cream dress that had floral patterns going down the front. I made my way out the door trying to remember which way to go to the dining hall. I took me ten minutes to find my way to the hall but at last I found it. I entered the hall and found the Starks and my family all roaring with laughter and drinking to the point of dizziness.

"Ah look who decided to join us!" Loras yelled over the booming hype of the table.

"Sorry brother, I got lost on the way here" my cheeks went pink with embarrassment. I look around to see if there were any empty spots. I headed over to a spot on the table in between Robb and Sansa. Margaery sat on the other side of Robb having their own discussion. I felt a tug on my dress and looked to my left to see Sansa playing with the delicate fabric on my dress.

"It's so pretty" she said not taking her eyes off my dress.

"Thank you Sansa, your dress is rather lovely also" she was wearing a baby blue dress the complimented her hair quite nicely.

"Maybe tomorrow, I can show you around winterfell? I've always wanted an older sister" she said with so much hope in her eyes.

"I would love to" I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I turned to the side to see Robb already staring at me.

"You look beautiful Violet" he said causing me to blush.

"Thankyou Robb, you look rather handsome aswell" I said nervously, he shot me a beautiful smile and went back to talking to my sister.

The night was rather eventful, the wine kept coming and I was drinking more than I could handle. I decided while everyone else engulfed in laughter. I slipped out into the courtyard and wandered around, the cool air on my face was refreshing, it was beginning to get rather stuffy in the hall. I was startled when I had some shuffling from the stables. Ignoring the noise I stepped inside the stables, running my hand over one of the horses, admiring it's beautiful mane.

"Shouldn't you be at dinner, my Lady?" I let out a small shriek and stumbled back on my heels, only to have two hands grab my waist and steady me. "Forgive me Lady Violet I didn't mean to startle you." I turned around to see those dark brown eyes that had met me earlier this morning.

"Oh no don't be sorry, I was just looking at the horses, if you don't mind me asking Jon snow, why aren't you at dinner?"

"Lady Catelyn doesn't like me at official family events."

"Oh" I said softly, suddenly feeling guilty for what I asked him. I looked into his eyes yet he didn't seem sad. "It's a lot colder here than it is at Highgarden" I said trying to distract myself from the silence.

"oh, are you cold my lady, I can give you my fur if you'd like?" He offered ever so sweetly.

"No no, it's I'm fine, I don't want you to get cold." I giggled, earning a handsome smile from Jon. "Please, just call me Violet, no need for such formalities." I smiled towards him. The temperature had seemed to have dropped since being outside, I shuffled myself closer to Jon, trying to get some warmth. Not realising how close to him I actually was I crashed into his chest. Jon caught me around the waist.

"Second time today Violet, you ought to be careful." He smirked down at me, causing me to go bright red in the cheeks. He left his hands lingering on my waist longer than before, not taking his eyes away from me. My stomach twisted into a knot and I began to feel butterflies in my stomach, I think he could sense it to. "It's getting to cold out here for you Violet, let me escort your back to the doors of the hall" I took his arm and he walked me back before anyone would realise I'm missing. "Here you are Violet, I would hope to see you again tomorrow"

"And I you, Jon" I said ever so quietly but he managed to here me. Just before he left he took my hand and kissed it, his eyes not leaving mine. And with that he left me standing there with pink cheeks, and butterflies in my stomach.

--

I'm new to writing Fanfictions and this is my very first one, and it's a GoT one. I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter I really tried my best.
Thank you for reading :))