Chapter two

I was feeling pretty tipsy when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I got it!" I yelled out.

I walked quickly to the door, as I swung it open.

"Sava!" Kyle yelled out and gave me a hug.

"Kyle? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised, not a good surprise.

"I couldn't leave our conversation the way it was, it was too painful, can we talk?" He asked nicely.

"Yeah, is it cold outside?" I asked.

"No, it's nice." He replied happily.

"Okay, wait right here I'll go tell Mark and I'll grab a sweater." I said.

"Sure. I'll be right here." He smiled.

I walked to the kitchen.

"Mark! Mark! Kyle is here... What do I do? I think it's over, but he seems to think differently." I was worried.

"Sava calm, tell him how you feel, say it's not working out." He replied, almost trying to reassure me.

"Okay, oh crap I need to go grab a sweater." Before I turned around an article of clothing landed on my head, I turned around to see Blake laughing. "Glad you think it's funny."

"I'm doing you a favor, hurry, don't keep the boy waiting." Blake said chuckling.

I ran out to the entrance where Kyle still stood.

"Let's go sit out on the stairs." I pointed toward the door.

We walked over in silence.

"Kyle, wouldn't it be easier if you had a girlfriend in school, with you?" I asked honestly.

"Yeah it would, but I love you which made everything okay." He said.

"This just isn't working out good, I think we should quit while were ahead.." I spoke, my voice was shaky.

"But I just don't want to lose you." He stared at his boots. "Sava, I love you, does that not mean enough?" He asked honestly.

"No, it doesn't." I said, getting up and walking toward the door.

"Sava, you can't just quit like that, come on, we can work this out." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry Kyle, were better off without each other..." I shut the door. I put my back to the door and sank to the ground. Tears were pouring down my cheeks and I couldn't hold it in, why was I so devastated if it was the right thing.

Once I'd stop crying I walked into the kitchen the both of them went quiet.

"It's over." I announced.

"Awe sis, it'll all be alright, Blake and I are here for you." Mark smiled.

"Yeah, were here for you, and if there's anything I can do, let me know." Blake winked.

The night flew by, I was so drunk. By 2 a.m. it was only Blake and I. Mark had gone to bed.

"Sava?" Blake asked.

"Yes Blake?" I asked with a huge smile.

"You and Kyle are really over?" He asked.

"Yeah, I sort of shut the door on him, I feel bad." I felt a smug of guilt in my stomach.

"No Sava, it's alright." He said rapping his muscular arms around my waist. I hadn't realised that I was crying.

"No... I-I d-don't why I-I'm crying, I think it's just the alcohol in my system. Blake, I didn't think it would be so hard to let go of him, I mean I loved him a lot but ever since I'd talked to him on the phone I slowly started to notice how much I don't love him anymore, maybe I am supposed to start liking someone new?" I was sobbing, trying to talk. I felt so embarrassed that I was crying on his chest.