Broken

Sophie's dreams were filled with happiness and memories of the beautiful teal eyes. She saw her friends and Grady and edaline. Sophie tried to ignore everything interrupting her dreams. She did want to leave the happy place. During her dreams she heard whispers from some place else. "Sophie?" Sophie  tried to ignore the whispers afraid they would ruin her warm happy place. But soon the memories started turning into nightmares. She was in a chair being burned on her wrists, she saw the sign of neverseen.
She saw people that she didn't recognize, handsome boys a beautiful girl. She tried to remember them but she only saw them at brief seconds at a time. She felts head aches from loud voices around her. She saw numbers and words and names none the she recognized. She saw a man sitting in a chair motionless. But then she a sad boy one of the ones she saw earlier. He cried and yelled at her, his teal eyes looked in so much pain. She recognized him, Fitz. Names started coming back to her biana, Keefe, dex, Lin, tam, Grady, edaline, and Fitz.
She saw Fitz, biana, Keefe and dex being tortured from everblaze. She tried to scream but her voice wasn't working. She heard laughs from the attacker. She felt like she was on fire she couldn't move it was to hot. Please she tried to call as loud as she mentally could. But she couldn't call loud enough.
"Sophie you need to wake up, please wake up for me?" This time the voice was slightly more recognizable with a crisp accent. It was Fitz. She tried to get out of the nightmares grip. But all she could do was watch the pain of her friends she watched them tell her that she was disappointment, that she failed each and everyone of them. All of them were dying and she was stuck watching.
She heard the crisp voice of Fitz again "Sophie please you need to wake up, we need you, I need you." You could hear a crack in his voice, Please." After I heard him I tried to transmit but my mental voice wasn't strong enough.

Sophie?
Fitz? she mentally whispered
Im here he replied
Fitz?
Yes Sophie?
Stay
I will never leave you

Sophie tried to open her eyes but the lights stung. When she finally got them open she saw watery teal eyes studying her. He had bags under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't slept since days. But there was also relief on his face.
"Fitz?"
"Huh?"
"What happened?"
His voice cracked, "Your mind broke under stress, I thought I lost you."
"Fitz," she tried to put he hand up to touch his face,"You will never loose me."
A tear fell down his face and I sat up and hugged him. Every second felt like forever and I never wanted to let go.
From behind Fitz I heard someone quietly, I tried to look behind him but I was too weak. "Get some rest," he whispered. "I'll wake you up in a little bit,"he laid my head down and held my hand.
"I don't want to go back," I said with my eyes watering.
"Don't worry I'm right here," he said wrapping his other hand around mine.
"Ok," I whispered letting my self drift a way.