Ch.2

"I won't let you escape again." She said in a stern voice.

"Heh... you're asking THE Jemma Steele to stop?" She chuckled, " You're funny but the only thing that stops... is your pulse!"

She took out her knife and attacked her. Robin tried dodging her attacks but she was faster so she made her drop her gun. She tried to stab her but she fought back by knocking her wrist which had the knife. Robin tried punching and kicking her with all of her might but it only gave her small grunts.

"Hah! Your attacks are so pathetic. I'll show you what's TRUE power."

She pulled her head near her and brought her knee up. She groaned silently as the impact between her face and her knee was indeed powerful.

Then her knee went to her stomach which made her groan slightly louder. Robin had enough so she tried to escape from her hands but Jemma noticed so she pinned her to the ground and did a nutcracker choke.

"You're truly pathetic... How can you stop me if you're as weak as stick?"

She said and choked her even harder. It's been a few seconds but she's still struggling. "Oho... Still alive huh?"

She poured all of her energy to choke her, Robin clawed on her hands and stared at her with teary eyes. Jemma smirked but then it disappeared once she saw her eyes. Robin felt her hands weaken so it was her turn to pin her but with Jemma's quick reflexes, they both stood up.

Jemma found her gun and took it. She aimed it at her quickly and her finger at the trigger.

Robin's eyes were focused on hers and slowly walked near her.

"Why are you doing this... Why are you killing people?" Robin asked in a quiet tone.

" You don't know how much I've been through."

"But violence isn't the answer. You still have a second chance." Robin said,

Jemma slowly lowered the gun but snickered.

"Thanks for the useless words."

She snickered and shot her leg. She whined as she fell on the ground. She looked down at her and aimed the gun at her head but she heard footsteps so she ran away.

Till we meet again.

"Woods!" Leon ran to her side and carried her away.

"Gee... You should've finished her, she was RIGHT there. Why did you spare her, miss bloodthirsty?" Lea said as sat up from the building which had the view of the scene.

"'Raisins'. I feel 'grape' seeing her in pain. I don't want her to 'diet'."

Lea facepalmed and punched her rib.

"Your puns are terrible!" "Oh... are they THAT 'terRIBle'?"

She chuckled which made her chuckle as well but once they're done, they went back to their hideout. As they walked in their headquarters, the only thing that Jemma thought of was 'Woods'.