Chapter 1-the meetup

Gabbie's POV:

I went to the corner of Elm Street and found Jake. "Jake what are you doing here were gonna get caught!"  i whined

"I wanted to see if you got everyone" Jake said

"well yes Troy you know my fake boyfriend said we would meet here i convinced him to let me show him and everyone our fun house" i explained with  a grin.

"Okay good then we can have a little fun with them...remember we dont know each other baby" Jake smirked

"okay i love you babe now get out of here before we get caught and ruin our plan!" I yelled

With that Jake left. 10 minutes later Troy my boring fake boyfriend and our group came up there was Sabrina, me, kayla, kassady, Troy, Jeff, and Ashton. I went towards everyone and gave them a slight hug. I hated pretending to be Troy's girlfriend because i love Jake but if this lets me and Jake have a little fun with people i am so up for it!

Troy said " Well are you just gonna stand there or show us this little house that everyone was talking about?"

i jumped and said with a grin " oh, right the house well surprisingly its not that far from here"

We finally went to the house, the doors were great big wood doors like someone painted them that way. I was so happy that me and Jake were going to have some fun with these people, the greatest part is none of them know this besides me and Jake.

Troy's POV:

I looked at this house it was soo old i mean it looked a hundred years old maybe more! i was creeped out by the sight yet wondered why would Gabbie my girlfriend, god i loved calling her that, but why would she want to take us to this creepy old place. I seen Gabbie staring at me that cute little stare, that made me feel comfortable around her. Her stare made me walk to the door and be the first to open the door.

I opened the door you heard the creeking of the door opened which made me wonder why the hell are we  going in this creepy house. I walked inside with everyone following behind me. When everyone was in the house you heard the door creek and loud slam.