QE: 2

When Meliodas entered the town, He was greeted by Cain, "Meliodas! What a wonderful surprise!" He exclaimed, Meliodas smiled at him.

"Likewise, But i'm just here to check up on lady Elizabeth. Which way did she go?" Meliodas asked, Cain looked to his right. " I think she went to the right path, as always." 

"Thank you." Meliodas nodded at Cain and walked towards the way Elizabeth was.

Elizabeth was going back, most of the people in the town were going in their houses and some children were still playing. Elizabeth looked at her list of people who needed supplies, It wasnt much and she felt pretty good about that.

"I wonder what Meliodas and the others are doing right now?" Elziabeth asked herself, She then just realized that the way she was walking in was empty. It was quiet too, She guessed that everyone was at the center of the town waiting for her. 

She still walked straight, but she immdiately had an uncomfortable feeling all of the sudden. She stopped her tracks, she froze. She then looked back to see a man whose face was covered and didnt look like he was from her town.

She took a step back and quickly did a semi-back bend when a knife was slashed across her, She kicked the man on the chin and made the man fall on the floor. "Who are you?" She asked, the man didnt answer.

Instead, she faced a stubborn man trying to attack her. The man kept launching the knife at her, She just kept dodging and kicking back the man. The man was persitent, "What do you want?" She continued to ask, The man didnt answer again.

This was getting weird, she then realized that her back was a free spot to hit. But the man seemed alone. Or so she thought, he heard the man chuckle and Elizabeth looked back.

There was another person behind her. "Oh no," everything happened so fast, the person behind Elizabeth had a knife pressed on her back. The man infront of her cut her arm, it stung her but she couldn't move.

She was trapped, I should've went with Meliodas.

The knife that was pressed on her back was suddenly gone, She didnt want to move either. she might make the man infront of her stab her. 

"Don't look back, My Lady." Meliodas' voice startled her, She didn't move. As soon as she heard a step from behind her, the man infront of her suddenly collapsed.

Elizabeth finally relaxed from her stiff state, along with a sigh. "Thank you, Meliodas."

"Of course, my lady. Are you okay?" He asked, Elizabeth nodded. Disregarding the fact that she has a wound on her right arm.

"Who are these people?" She asked, kneeling down to one of the men on the gound, unconscious.

Meliodas kneeled down and removed the masks on their faces, "They seem to be from a group of bandits," Tattoos were revealed on their necks when he pulled them, it was a red gun.

"Common bandits, not as dangerous." Meliodas stood up and snapped his fingers, Suddenly, a boy in green appeared in mid air and a girl with pigtails came out of the ground.

"You called?" The boy asked, "King, Diane!" Elizabeth greeted with joy.

"Hi!" Diane smiled and hugged her, "are you alright? Is Meliodas treating you well?" Diane asked and made a look at Meliodas.

"What? Of course he is." Elizabeth didnt understand but she still answered.

"Good~" She smirked, "so, what did you need?"

"These idiots tried to attack the queen." Meliodas pointed at the two bandits on the ground, King and Diane looked at them and gave them deadly glares. If looks could kill, the two would be in shreds by now.

"We'll handle it." King brought his hand up, and the two disappeared. "My queen, Brutal? Or peaceful?" King asked, Diane took out her hammer and King took out his spear.

Elizabeth did not like their way of punishing, but sometimes it was the only way to make people pay for their wrong doings. The two waited for the queen's judgement.

Elizabeth dragged her hand horizontally, "These two did not know what they were doing. No death is to be done, please. "

Diane sighed, resting her large hammer on her shoulder, "As always, but as you wish my queen, we will do it." 

"Have a good day." King bowed and they disappeared along with the bandits. 

"Why did you not let them die?" Meliodas asked, "They attacked you, they should be punished. You're a queen." 

Elizabeth looked at him in the eye, with a soft look. "I have the power to do many things, thanks to all of you. But with that power, it takes responsibility. You already know I dont fancy death that much." 

"Even so, they attacked you." Meliodas insisted, "Dear, I know you are irritated, but it's okay." Meliodas stared at Elizabeth as they started to walk, Meliodas was behind her while Elizabeth hid her wound.

"Death is only punishable depending on their wrong doing." Elizabeth stated wisely, Meliodas nodded. "Understood."

Elizabeth paused a little, "Again Thank you for coming." 

Meliodas smiled, "As always, I will be by your side to protect you my lady." Elizabeth smiled, but Meliodas didn't see.

When they got to the entrance of the town, everyone was there. Once they saw the two, Everyone waved and smiled. "Thank you for coming, queen Elizabeth!" 

Meliodas was already in the carriage waiting for her, but before Elizabeth could leave, someone tugged on her dress. She looked back and it was the same shy girl earlier, she kneeled down to her level.

"Miss Queen, what about him?" The little girl pointed at Meliodas who was sitting properly with a straight face. Elizabeth giggled, "My, my, I'm not sure." 

"But he looks like he really cares for you!" The child exclaimed quietly, Elizabeth laughed this time. "Of course he does, he's my royal adviser. But you are too young to know about these things. Maybe wait a little longer until I do get a man, who knows?" 

Elizabeth stood up and waved goodbye to the towns people, When they were on the road, it was silent until Meliodas broke it, "What did the little girl say?" 

Elizabeth suddenly felt her cheeks heat up, "It was nothing."  She answered, smiling. Meliodas rose his brow but just let it go.

~~~

Guys im still alive, We had sports fest and btw i had a picture with my crush im crying in a void.

Im taking slow updates because well, the laptop broke and I have a hard time typing on my phone :(

But hope you enjoyed this chapter!