"Girl?"Madhu asks confused. Theonly people at the wedding apart from Rishabh and her were Rishabh'smother, Mukund, Bittuji, Nani and Trish...Madhu turn to Mukund in shock and asks him, "Trishna Masi?"

"Masi?"Mukund asks surprised, "She is awfully young to be your masi."

"Sheis 52." Madhu tells him grinning. Herfirst smile since she remembered everything.

"What?"

"It'sa spell she did." Madhu winks at him and laughs out loud seeinghis baffled look.

"Canshe keep me young?" Mukund asks her five minutes later, hehad been silent all this while.

"Ithink so." Madhu replies.

"Nextmonth, I am turning 30." Mukund tells her dreadfully.

"Iwill ask her." Madhu tells him chuckling happily.

"Andwe reached your room." Mukund says as he steps into RK's room.

Themoment they stepped in, Madhu stops smiling as her mind filled withold memories.

Seeingher eyes filling with tears, Mukund gently tells her, "He was anass, an idiot but that shouldn't snatch away your right to be happy.He wronged you but don't let that come in the way of your happyfuture."

Madhulooks at Mukund with a frown not really understanding what he wassaying.

"Isaid that assuming your happy future is with him." Mukund tellsher.

"Ithought we could be friends but at the end of the day, you are hisbrother and would always support him." Madhu accuses him.

"Yesbut now you are my sister, so I would support you too. And I know, mybrother would move heaven and earth to keep you happy. That is why Isaid that."

SeeingMadhu being serious, Mukund tells her as he hugged, "Cheer up,bhabhi jaan. Else I will marry your masi and become your masa thenyou will have to listen to everything I say!"

Madhugiggles hearing him and says, "You are mad."

"MyAdorable Darling?"

"Thatis so old." Madhu replies rolling her eyes.

RKwalks in to see them hugging and Madhu so happy. RK smiles seeingMadhu happy and mentally thanks Mukund for cheering her up.

Feelingso bloody happy suddenly, Madhu stops in confusion. Therewas no reason to be so overly happy but then why was she feeling soecstatic?

"Hey..."Mukund says seeing RK and Madhu quickly turns around to see RK at thedoor.

Wasshe happy because, he had come? But she didn't even know he was inthe room. Thenrealization dawns on her as her hand flew to her stomach. Itwas the baby.But then how come? It had never happened before then why suddenly thebaby is feeling so happy? Maybeshe never realized it,Madhu thought frowning not liking the baby's obvious attachment toRishabh.

"Hi...I see you two have become friends." RK says smiling.

Mukundsmiles and was about to comment on it when he notices Madhu glaringat RK. "Er... I think I'll go. You guys sleep." Mukund saysand quickly leaves from there.

RKcloses the door and limps towards Madhu.

"Whydid you lock the door? Did you think that we are going to share aroom?" Madhu asks him furiously.

"Iknow you are angry with me but you are pregnant and if you needanything at night or if there is any kind of emergency I want to behere with you."