new school

So hey guys I was board and ran out of chat noir x readers to read so I guess I'm making a new chapter and sorry for not updating for a long time (if u new me u would now I'm so lazy) and if my cuz is reading this don't tell anyone my real name plz or else I will kill u.

(Y/N) pov

I woke up to the sound of my really annoying brother.
"(Y/N) WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY"he exclaimed
"Ughh,since when do I have school and you don't"I said "Well my sweet innocent little child I put you there and I don't have to go till ......um.....next weak yeah!"he exclaimed
"So not fair!!!!!!!"i yelled in frustration. "Well to bad I  decided so MWAHAHAHAHAHA" He yelled ,before he turned into a wolve.

Flashback

I was lttle-ish when I met my "parents" who I found out were wolves. I was walking around they all know me as the most mischievous wolve around so since I lived with my "parents", I started to grow wolve ears and tail and i could turn into a wolve. I usually get in trouble back in (H/T) but mostly with my pack but I love em . Well one day I was wondering around when I found this boy who looked like me but with different color fur and so I thought that every human was like me.we chatted talked and found out he was abandoned by his parents like me so I took him to my pack after that they told me that he was my brother so after that we grew up until the age of 14 and moved to Paris.after that we lived by our selves . Until know I'm the fastest"person" on earth.

End of flashback

"Fine but u have to promise me we will go buy more clothes after I come back." I yelled and turned on my favorite music(above and it's legit my favorite song😀) and got dressed.

" I yelled and turned on my favorite music(above and it's legit my favorite song😀) and got dressed

I put this to hide my wolve ears and tail. After wards I met my best friend Brandon and Drake. We are skate boarders that are famous . We are known as the skateboard trio(don't know anymore) Drake records and me and Brandon skate . They know about my past so we're all great with it. I'm a model,singer,actress,and dancer . I mostly love art and skateboarding.(sry if u don't) We were doing coll tricks until bump into some one.
"Shit"I said as I fell on some one.
"Hey no cursing! But anyway I'm sorry " the guy exclaimed
"Don't sweat it dude I'm used to falling so it ain't a big deal "I said."Hey aren't you(Y/N)(L/N)?"He said "Yeah and you are...?"
I said. "Oh...uh sorry I'm Adrien Agrest"Adrien said ."oh okay well I gotta go so bye dude"I said in a rush."oh..location and by the way nice trick u did back there"Adrien said as I left for the principal office with my friends.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys how was it I know it was bad but at least I tried and this is not edited yet Ok guys bye!