Part One-The Beggining

~Drei's P.O.V~

Hi!I'm Andrei Gouron you can call me Drei.I was the only son of Carla Tadashi and Tom Gouron.I was the richest teen in our school,but on the other side I was a loner,even when I was one of the famous teen in our school,I still want to be alone.I always draw things that I've always imagine and I like to day dream.
Today was our family day."Drei,be active when we get their,we must join the games."my mom told me with a tone of exitement(geez!she's more exited than me😏😏😏😂)"Right!I here ya!."then I day dreamed again.In a few minutes,I saw a bright flash it was aimed to my eyes directly,then everything is white,blank,hollow and space,just then a orb-like thing appeared in front of me and it talk to me"Human!You are chosen by our great Leader Gray.He has seen you a wide imaginition in your brain.","Wait,wait,wait woah!Tell me it's just a dream,a dream that is not real,I was in our car day dreaming!","I am real human so whenever you like it or not you will be given a power,a power that you always day dreamed,that you've always wanted","No,No,Noooooooo","Drei!wake up,Are you alright","Yes!Just a bad dream."Did that really happened?Do the orb-like thing really give me a power?We arrive to our school,I asked my parent's to go to my room,because Im going to use a bathroom.When I jingle I wondered again about the orb-like thing,when I washed my hands I feel strange,something is not right I look to the mirror then I saw my face my hair was waxed sideway and a couple of my hair in front was dyed in purple(my fav. color),and my mouth has a cover,like a handkerchief.My nails in hand were growing,it grew like a nail of a lion of course its sharp and my hands to my forearms were covered by a shadow-like aura.Despite of my amazement,I was afraid,what if someone saw me and screamed their were a monster,so I roar loudly and bash the door with my claw with a shadow aura and rush to the nearest forest to hide but when I was going to leap a bright light blocked my way and turn into a portal and sucked me inside..........

Guy's hope you like my story,ummmm I wrote stories before so it's not a hussle to me so thumbs up👍👍👍if you like it and I hope you will read the other part so,Thank You and Goodbye everyone😀😀😀