Chapter one

All was lit by the suns beating rays that dried out the seven dragonets scales, all except for Scorpion. Caribou was absolutely melting and Typhoon felt like an evaporating puddle. Rooster had found a wet puddle of mud earlier, but now he was stuck inside the dry slop, and sweat rolled down his forehead. Smolder was OK, but her scales were sticky with sweat, but she looked relieved, like she was glad she wasn't stuck inside the brown mold that Rooster was. Hornet stalked a mountain goat quietly as the others watched with their catches. Stardancer had gone completely crazy earlier, and the others were pretty annoyed, so they rapped a few sharp blades of grass and wound them around her snout. "Gotcha!" Hornet yelled as his venomous spit was deteriorating the goats back legs, and it died woefully. Typhoon wandered over to a large tree that had enough shadow for everyone to huddle under to cool down. "I'm hungry!" Rooster exclaimed sadly as he pushed himself out of the mud, some of it sticking to his snout like a mustache. He swatted his snout to make the muck fall off, and as soon as it did, he sprawled out on the cooling grass and dug his teeth into his bull. Blood splattered all across Typhoons back and she ignored it while the others expected a reaction out of her, but to tell the truth, breaking out of the mountain wasn't a good idea and she missed Kinkajou. They had made up nicknames for each other like; Jou-Jou and Ty-Ty. They loved each other very much. One day Kinkajou had slipped a little secret to Typhoon it was "You are half tribe. You are mostly Seawing but also your half Sandwing." Typhoon couldn't believe it. Their mission is to stop Half tribing and one of the prophecied dragnets was Half tribe!?

She felt sorry for the Talons of Peace that they had left. She felt so bad that flying would help, so she took off into the morning sun, and Smolder followed along. "What's the matter, Ty?" Smolder asked sympathetically. "Nothing. I'm just... mad. And..... hungry." Typhoon replied. Smolder looked concerned and tried to attempt at making Typhoons favorite Kinkajou face, but she failed miserably. Typhoon laughed at her friends failure, then stopped, flapping her wings, not moving forward, nor backwards. "Smolder... look." Typhoon said, pointing to something large, slithering in the distance. "What... is that?" Smolder asked, looking ready to protect all of her friends. Typhoon looked warily, as the creature moved slowly in their direction, fastly. Typhoon nor Smolder noticed it was coming until it shot mercilessly on top of them, pinning the two dragonets down to the slicing grass. It growled, and Typhoon finally realized, it was another Seawing! She had never seen another Seawing. His arms were Buffy, and his snout and jaw were tight. He looked ready to kill, but them she noticed that she'd seen him before, in  a scroll... titled by the name... Oh, no she thought, his name is... is... "Your Deater. " she said boldly.

"My uncle, Deater."