It was over before it started

Začať od začiatku

"Tut tut Victoria, your suppose to take the trash out, not let it in" I scolded her in a cold voice. I almost laughed when she jumped to the sound of my voice.

"How did you know my dear beloved that we were coming?" James asked with lust filled black eyes.

"I have my way' s beloved, is this little army suppose to get you past the royal guards, not one of them have a gift, yet every royal guard has, you really have set yourself up for a fall" I smirked.

"But have I really, you are here, that must means you have listened to what I told you, you want their power as much as I do" he smiled.

"I have my own power James, why would I need to take their's" I asked. I could feel him try push past the blocks in my mind but I shut him completely out.

"Your a powerful but you don't have the power they had, I find it remarkable that I can't even get a glimpse of what your thinking, you have become quite a gifted vampire" he said still trying to push past my barriers.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to try read people's thought, you can push all you like but you won't get past my barriers" I said distracting him as I read his thoughts. Interesting, he thinks he has a way to kill me and Marcus.

"Why are you hiding what you are thinking" he asked.

"You won't get any advantages with me James, you don't know what my decision or next moves are, it's more fun this way, don't you think? " I asked.

"So your going to play games, how about I kill you and end this now" he said with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"Go ahead and try, just a tip, you can't kill me that way" I said coldly.

"What are you talking about?" James asked looking shocked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about James, what makes you think you could even get that close to me to even try it" I said fury lacing my voice.

His whole face dropped, he has finally figured out he isn't the only mind reader here. This is getting boring and my blood lust is building. I thought of Victoria while I looked James in the eyes. I concentrated on giving her the highest level of pain. I smirked at James a second before Victoria let out an ear piercing scream of pain. I heard her drop to the ground instantly and her body start to convulse. I pulled it back and I could hear her sigh of relief, but I wasn't done, I sent another round of pain ripping through her body as she begged for the pain to stop. So I granted her wish and thought of death. Her body went completely still and lay lifeless on the ground beside James, just as I thought he doesn't care for her, he didn't even blink while she was screaming in pain.

"I see you have improved on you unique gift" he snarled.

"How about I show you" I said with an evil smile, as I took in the faces of the five men standing on his left and right. I concentrated on all on them and thought of death. Instantly ten lifeless bodies fell to the ground as the other men behind him gasped in shock. A few even tried to run but I put up barrier with my kinetic energy stopping them from leaving.

I could smell their fear roll off them in waves, James never told them about the different powers I have. They are completely left in the dark, thinking only of the power that is in their grasp, inches away from them and me, I'm just an obstacle they need to get past. James made his move, he ran for me with the dagger he believes can kill me, all he has to do is pierce my heart with it. I dug deep into my powers and thought of a pain worse than what Victoria experienced. James body went rigid as his knee's gave out, but he isn't going to get to curl into a ball and try fight it. I used my telekinesis and held his body up uncomfortably straight as he scream a blood curdling scream.