Chapter 1

Ayannah's POV

I love flirting with boys, I love getting into fights about boys. What can I say my wild side comes out a lot. Rarely would you ever see me acting normal. My friend Elizabeth and I would always go to party's have plenty of fun . Yet I was still surprised neither of us had a boyfriend to party with. I guess we're in no rush it was only the third year of high school. Elizabeth and I were walking to my house. While we were walking I thought I wonder if I'm gonna meet any cute guys this weekend.Elizabeth and I were always looking for party's to go to.

"I think Carlito is going to have a party at his house," I said with a little excitement

"Ill find out if when the party is. Do you wanna come with me?"I said

"Yea," Elizabeth said

We finally arrived at my front porch. I walked in, I was ready to go to bed. I looked on Facebook and found out what time the party was. I called Elizabeth and soon we were at my house trying to find clothes to wear. The doorbell rang and I didn't think anyone was supposed to be here. I opened the door and I almost ran upstairs. I felt a weird tingle inside, I wanted to give him a thousand hugs.

"Hey, I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the party at my house?"It was Diego I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming.

"Um yeah sure, what time do you want me to go to your house?"

"Wait outside at like nine thirty I'll be here"

He left got in his car and drove off. I was so confused, my crush just asked me if I was going to go to his party. Plus Carlito was having a party, there like two of my favorite people. I went back to my room and got ready. I went into my walk-in closet grabbed some close and went to go take a shower. I grabbed my speaker and phone and turned on some music. I was currently listening to Romeo Santos, I loved his music. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on.

It felt like it took forever to get ready

It felt like it took forever to get ready. I had to blow dry my hair then curl it. I grabbed my phone and speaker and left to my room. I grabbed my necklace and my jean jacket then left to the living room. Elizabeth was waiting there eating some cookies and looking at her phone.

"Wow, you look good "

"Thanks, I was going for cute but good is good enough"

It was already 9 so I had 30 minutes left. I was so excited to go to the party with my best friend. I was probably going to get drunk or maybe possibly I would stay sober. Elizabeth was gonna come with me so hopefully, she would have my back.

I decided to grab a Fanta from the refrigerator. I heard a knock on the back door, it was my brother trying to creep me out. I opened the door and let him pass through and closed the door almost smashing my finger.

"Where are you going?"

"To a party don't worry I'll be here tomorrow"

"Ok, whatever I'm going to go to Chris's house"Chris is his best friend.

"Oh hey Myles," Elizabeth said

"Hi Liz" my brother liked to call Elizabeth Liz.

I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Diego. And it was.

"Hey, you ready to go, babe?"

OK was it just me or did he just call me babe? I feel like I'm dreaming.

"Yeah let me get Elizabeth"

"k"

I went to go get Liz and we soon left to his house. I got in the front seat while Elizabeth sat in the back. Diego grabbed my hand and soon I held onto his hand.