"I see, well-, I don't know what to say," she said as she went to the sink, and proceeded to look out of the window to avoid looking over at me.

"Don't be mad a Grant, anymore," I found myself saying to her, even though he was the one that was helping Xavier, in plotting the attack on my own pack , where the people I loved, and cared deeply for lived.

"What?" she said turning to face me.

"I said don't be mad at Grant anymore, I know that he, and Xavier were planning on attacking my pack, and everything, but- if I was in his position, I- I would have done the same thing."

I wish that I were lying, but I wasn't if I would have lost a family member like that, whether it be both of my parents like Xavier, or what ever close person that Grant lost, I would seek revenge.

I don't know what type of person that makes me, but I can't help it.

"You don't understand, he knows how I felt about this, he knows, and yet, he went, and planned this with Xavier behind my back."

 "It's not his fault, well it sort of is, but either way, he is your mate, and you are supposed to love him no matter what. If I could forgive Xavier for almost going through with all of this, then you can forgive Grant, for helping him."

"I need time, I know I'll eventually end up forgiving him, but not yet."

"Okay, take the time you need, but remember that the time you spend thinking, you could be spending with him."

"I know, I guess, I'll call him later, to talk."

"Good, I'm glad I could be of helping in getting you two back together."

"Yeah."

"Now that; that is resolved, what is there to do around here, for fun."

"We could go running, but Grant, your other guard just left, so I doubt Xavier will let us go," she spoke solemnly.

"I wasn't really In the mood to go running either way," I said when I remembered what Xavier had mentioned about the recent rogue attacks.

"Then how about we go swimming?"

"I don't have a bathing suit."

"I would let you borrow one, but my house that I share with Grant, is a few miles, away, and I can't leave you alone, unless he is here."

"What do you guys have in the kitchen, that we can cook?" I asked then finally realizing that there was nothing else that we would be able to do.

"About everything, you can think about."

"Everything."

"Yes, considering that the kitchen is restocked every week with a eight hundred dollars worth of food."

 "That much?" I asked.

"Yup, so we have everything like I said earlier, why what are you thinking about making?" she asked.

"You mean what am I thinking we should make."

"No no, me and the stove, are not a good match."

"Oh, come on it's not that hard, I'll be here the entire time."

 "Fine, I'll help but if something goes wrong you're going to be the one to blame," she said grabbing her hair, and placing it in a ponytail, before going to the sink, and thoroughly washing her hands.

"Okay, I'll be the one to blame is something goes wrong."

"Good, so when do we start?" she asked as she dried her hands with a paper towel before disposing of it.