Then within the realms of her foggiest memories, the things she'd kept hidden away and only ever shared with Clint and Fury, came to life. The first time she was taken into the red room when she was sixteen, she was a fierce, fiery thing back then - much like she still is - fuelled on fresh malisciousness.

Then again when she was older, after nearly going against her leading officer regarding the hospital fire; she was taken into a blank room like when she was younger, and then she was joined by three men - one pushing a seemingly heavy silver cart. Both times there were some striking similarities; the men looked the same, identical in their attire and their mannerisms, and the room was silent bar their light footsteps and her own partially panicked breathing. 

She couldn't even begin to reassure herself that she wasn't about to be unmade again, because two men in white came through the door - silently and slowly. Natasha held her breath as a cold sweat began to break out, she'd been here before, she knew what was coming, Dr Heinlein's words were coming true, and the only thing left to happen was the third man to enter with the cart - so she bit down on her tongue and kept her eyes closed, praying with blind hope.

Twenty seconds she counted, and the men remained silent - no third man yet. Natasha wondered if Dr Heinlein would have had a change of heart, or atleast a new offer to propose, she thought Dr Heinlein might offer her another chance to spill the beans on S.H.I.E.L.D, which she woud take and of course give him unvalid information and then snap his neck. She took hold of that hope and began to let herself to believe, only to have her heart ache when the door clicked again.

The third man walked in with the cart.

"What do you plan to do with me"? Natasha sighed, deciding she wouldn't go down without trying first. "Three men, one woman? That's rather ambitious, questioning, yet challenging. I hope you have wine in that cart of yours I'll need some aphrodisiacs to get me in the mood" Natasha's husky voice was playful and perfect to get any enemy into her reach, but the three men were unaffected. 

"I see you three gentlemen are playing hard to get" She smirked, watching as the three men circled her while fastening their facial masks to cover their grey, clean shaven faces. "Well I must say I'm far from being swooned, you boys are going to have to start giving it your all if you're going to-

"Strip you"? One of the men finally spoke, cutting her sentence short. Natasha was rather disgruntled by his question, but she didn't let her exterior express it.

"If you'd like to be so blunt about it, then sure, skip the foreplay" She simpered, letting herself drag out the words slightly to try and shatter the man's stubborn shell. The men remained silent, walking around her again as they finished putting on their examination gloves. Natasha felt her stomach lurch at the idea of these men's hands on her, but she pushed it aside. 

"You three seem awfully shy, are you getting cold feet"? Natasha teased, raising an eyebrow. "It is rather chilly in here, but not all hope is lost, I can think of a few ways we can warm up" Natasha purred, almost desperate for a reaction that would show their weakening, but yet none.

"We're waiting" The man just out of her view stated.

"What are you waiting for? I'm right here" Natasha sighed softly, letting her voice leak with teasing and flirtation. 

"We're waiting for the call" The man who hadn't spoke chipped in. Natasha was beginning to dread where this conversation was going.

"And what may this 'call' involve"? Natasha asked.

"When we strip you" The man deadpanned.

"Like I said, honey, you're more than welcome, you have my permission" Natasha threw her head back in slight laughter, doing her best to keep up the charade.